XXI-He's back!

MAINE POV.

"Good Morning baby!" I said as he ran down the stairs.

"Good Morning too mommy!" He said before walking away to the bathroom.

"Hmmmmmm! Looks delicious!" I thought as I prepared the eating utensils on the table, I transferred the bacon and eggs on a big plate. I get the breads I toasted and placed it together with the juice I stirred.

"I'm done brushing my teeth mommy!" I turned around and saw Thirdy sitting on one of the dining chairs.

"Call them na!" I said as I sat beside him, he agreed and started shouting.

"Lola! Lolo! Tita and tito's! Let's eat na po!" Footsteps then started filling the house and everyone showed up.

"Good morning apo!" Nanay kissed Thirdy's cheeks and sat.

"Hmmmm! Yummy breakfast!" Ate Coleen and Ate Nicole then greeted and ran together excitedly.

"Ikaw nagluto bunso?" Kuya Nico then asked me.

"Ay hindi! Si Thirdy!" I just turned my head side to side while laughing.

We all together sat down the chairs and started eating, no one even tempted to talk. Everyone is busy eating, I just smiled at a sight of them.

~

After eating, everyone started settling their selves up. Nanay and I was the one to wash the dishes, all of them started going upstairs and Nanay and I was the one left behind.

"Maine? Halika dito!" huh? I walked directly to her.

"Nakita ko kayo ni Alden kagabi ha? Anak sana naman, mag isip-isip ka naman ha? Ayoko din naman kasi na sa huli ikaw din ulit ang masasaktan." Well tama naman siya.

"Opo nay! And I am already decided, that's why pupunta ako mamaya sa park." I said and hugged her. I excused myself and went straightly to the bathroom, pupunta na ako sa park.

~

ALDEN POV.

I'm here at the park, Maine texted me awhile ago na on the way na rin siya

I'm already feeling a bit better from what happened, Even though I lost someone,I still have everyone.

I can already fulfill Thirdy's birthday wish, but unfortunately I'm still caught off on what Maine said last night.

It is really my fault, I chose her over someone. She is a catch and I don't know what came up to my mind, but she forgive me and that is enough for now.

With Kathy? I don't know, karma is heading towards her. She deserve her consequences, she is the main cause of everything happening right now.

About Thirdy? Well I'm worried about him, madadamay pa siya sa gulo na ito dahil sa nanay niya. It was her mom's fault that's why this is happening for him, I hate Kathy so much but with Thirdy's situation? I am so worried about him.

Where's Maine by the way? What is taking her so long? She said she was on they way? I looked at my watch.

It's already 10:25? She said she was on the way last 9:55? Oh No? What's taking her so long?

I quickly stood up and opened the car, I need to go to her. She might be in danger! OA Alden! You're being to panicky okay? She might have a valid reason why she's delayed though

Uuuuuugh! I just started the car and drove away.

~

MAINE POV.

"Ma? I'll be back later ok!" She nodded and I quickly went straight downstairs.

I saw Dean watching tv with Thirdy.

"Dean, ikaw muna bahala kay Thirdy ha?" I said, he looked at me.

"Ok ate!" He said then turned to the tv again.

"Thirdy, baby! Mommy will be back ok?" I kissed Thirdy and he just nodded, I looked at the tv, that's why! They both are watching their favorite tv show, I just smiled and stood up.

I looked at my watch and it was just 9:55! It is too early.

I brought out my phone and texted Alden that I am already on my way.

I was about to open the door of my car when suddenly someone clicked the doorbell, I went towards the gate and opened it.

"Jake?".

Uh Oh! Who's Jake in their lives? Stay tuned! XXXXX my twitter acc.: @TacsuanP XXXXX