IV-Wedding

MAINE POV.

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy, but she only knows one truth, today is her wedding!!!! Wowww! I'm so excited!! I reached for my phone on the bedside table and goofed around my Twitter."Im so excited! This day wherein I waited for so long. Im gonna marry my fiancè, the one and only Alden Richards of my life." I tweeted and as expected, landslides of notifications.

So I just turned it of and went down but someone grabbed my hand.
"Woaah....." I turned around and saw my sister,Coleen looking at me.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked me, wait I don't even remember doing something so I just told her I will get some breakfast.

"OMg, Maine did you forget?"Coleen asked me again,"Today is my  wedding day, I would never forget that"I said confidently.

"Yeah, and your stylist is waiting for you on the dressing room, go now . We might be late"Well that caught me off guard so I just ran towards the dressing room even though I am hungry.

I greeted my stylist."Hi Cel!", "Hi Maine! Let's start?" My stylist greeted me also, "Sure!" i replied and just took the magazine on the table while  my stylist is doing me a great big make over.

~

Im done! OMG! I look so elegant, my make up is light but still, It's so perfect! I went to the other room to check on my gown. Wow! The gown is tubed style, there are shining beads all around it! It was simple yet perfect!

I went back to the dressing room and saw my mother there, so we just talked about things. She helped me fit my gown. I looked at the mirror! Wow! That's all I said.

ALDEN POV.

I woke up feeling depressed, I'm nervous, as in. I am very scared!
My stylist just called me and we had a quick make up.
And as soon as I am done,

I wore my tuxedo, it was white with a blend of  black strips. Lord, God! Please help me, help me confess to Maine!

My assistant then said to me that I will have a quick photoshoot before going to the church,

so I went out to the garden, I remembered all of our happy moments with Maine, and I think this is going to be the last time I will be with her.

MAINE POV

I'm done preparing, I am very,very,very very excited! My heart is beating so fast, I hope this day wouldn't end badly. Think positive Maine! Think positive, not negative!

But there is one thing that kept stuck in my mind, I can't get over with it. There is really something wrong I can't remember. OMG! This might be one of the symptoms of my illness!

Im so excited! This day wherein I waited for so long. Im gonna marry my fiancè, the one and only Alden Richards of my life."Mom, Why are you crying?".she asked her mom who was beside her. Another shed of tears then again fell on to her eyes.

"Nothing. I just cant imagine that my little girl that time, was now a big girl and will be married soon. Just promise me one thing ok?". She said while wiping her eyes.

"What is it?". Maine asked when tears then also fall from her eyes.
"If he hurt you, don't ever, ever forget what I taught you when you were a kid. Learn to Forgive". Her mom said. A knock on the door was then followed by the silence.