XVIII-Inside Out?

MAINE POV.

"Thirdy,baby come here!" I called Thirdy while playing with his favorite toy car, he ran to me and asked me why.

"Why mommy?".

"Anak, be good to lola ok? Mommy will be back later ok?"I said.

"Ok mommy" He said with a sad tone, he then returned to his table still looking down.

"Ummm, baby?" I asked with a concerned voice.

"Yes?" Still not turning his face to me.

"What's wrong baby?" OMG.

This is what I am already fearing going back here, he might be wanting his daddy already? Or maybe he is having conversation with his dad? Or maybe he already knows what happened? Or maybe he already had been interviewed in his school? Or worst? He already knows his dad has a new family already? Oh No!

"You wouldn't bring McDo eh" HAAAY NAKO, Maine kahit kailan napaka-OA.

"Of course I will!" I said and he quickly turned aside with a cheered up face.

"Really?!".

"Sure, Oh siya Mommy needs to go na!" I said.

"Bye mommy!".

I closed his door to the playroom and went downstairs, I saw my mom watching tv.

"Ma, kayo na po muna bahala kay Thirdy ha?" I reminded her.

"Siyempre naman anak, oh siya sige baka ma-late ka pa." I quickly went to the drive way and hopped in my car.

It was my first day at taping, hope that everything will go as planned. Focus Maine, you already practiced what you are about to say and do.

I don't even need to worry, it is just a 3-month taping with him. After that I can go back to states with Thirdy, that's it.

I then went back to reality when my phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?".

"Meng saan ka na?".

"On the way na po why?".

"Hay nako ikaw talaga batang ka, bilisan mo na!".

"Oo nga, eto na po!".

I ended the call and quickly started the engine, I drove a way. By the way nothing to worry, it's just a 30 minutes drive.

~

"Oh Maine! Halika na dito mag ayos ka na!"Ate Pat quickly greeted herself. I ran to her and whispered,

"Wala pa siya?" I don't know, why am I looking for him?

"Oh yah, nandun siya sa kabilang tent nag-mememorize ng script niya!" She said and quickly tickled me.

"Hey! What was that for?" I kept laughing.

"Uyyyy si Menggay namin, may feelings pa rin kay..." I quickly covered her mouth when someone quickly appeared behind her.

"Feelings para kanino?" Ate Pat and I was both surprised.

"Uh...si.....uhm....kay...... Wala, alam mo naman si Ate Pat maloko!" Best alibi ever, aaaargh.

"Hay nako mani..... ARAY!" I kicked Ate Pat in her foot.

"Nevermind ma-iwan ko muna kayo, may ihahanda na lang muna kami!" Ate pat then grinned at me and walked away.

It was then just him and me, he then stared at me from head to toe. I am being conscious like a little girl being scolded by her mother.

"Nga pala, before I ever forget. About last week, sorry nga pala!" I cut the akward atmosphere.

"It's ok, it was our fault naman din eh!" He said then smiled at me, showing his DIMPLES.

I blushed a bit, OMG.

"Talk to you later ok bye!" I was about to walk past him when suddenly he pulled me close to him.

My face was buried at his shoulder, his scent was so masculine.

I missed this, I missed him. But then suddenly, he whispered me something that confused my INSIDE OUT.

"I'm sorry! I love you!"

Hallo readers! Stay tuned! Do he really want her back? XXXXX Twitter acc.: @TacsuanP XXXXX