XXIII-Chances?

MAINE POV.

"Mommy?Tito Jake?Daddy?" I turned around and saw Thirdy crying in innocence. I ran to him and carried him onto my arms.

"Shhhhh baby! Everything is fine!" I hugged him tighter, This is what I am fearing. Thirdy is maturer and he will take everything seriously.

"Mommy? Why are you guys fighting?" he said sobbing.

"Nothing baby! Shhhh! We are not fighting we are just talking, and I just accidentally raised up my voice." Still comforting him.

"But why did tito Jake punched Daddy?" Uh.....ah..... What to say?

"They just have some misunderstanding!" I hope he understands that.

"But you said fighting is bad right?" Just a seven year old but had a great knowledge.

"Sometimes, you know what baby? Sometimes you need to fight for someone, to someone whom you loved." I glanced at the window saw Alden and Jake talking?

~

ALDEN POV.

"Mommy? Tito Jake? Alden?" I turned around and saw Maine rushing towards Thirdy, I saw her carried Thirdy and quickly went outside.

I saw Jake whom about to follow them.

"Stay there!" He turned around and grinned at me.

"I don't take orders from sinners!" He was about to open the door when I pulled him.

"Let them talk! Let us talk!" I said.

"5 minutes starts now!" He said then crossed his arms.

"Is it true? that you were with them with the past five years?".

"Yes! Because YOU left them!" He pointed at me and sharped the word You.

"But you really think Maine loves me rather than you?" I said and fake smiled at him.

"Yeah! But she also loved me after she loved you!" What??

"Yeah! You heard that! SHE loved me!" My heart shattered into pieces? Naging sila?

"Let's just see whom did she choose!" I said and grinned at him and walked towards my car and started the car.

That hurts my insides.

I drove away.......

~

MAINE POV.

"Jake?" He turned around and smiled at me.

"Im sorry for a while ago!" He said then scratched his head.

"No! I am responsible for this, I am the one needing to say sorry!" It's my fault though.

"It's ok!" He said and asked where Thirdy is.

"He's upstairs, peacefully sleeping.".

"You know what? Maybe I gotta go!" He said and I asked why

"I am the main cause of this so bye." I can't resist him, I just waved my hand to him as he drove away.

I got into thinking? Maybe I gotta give Jake what he deserves? He deserves to be loved rightly, and that is what I am do to him; I thought and went back inside.

Short Update Readers! I am just too busy these past days so I forgot about you all! Sorry! XXXXX My Twitter Acc.: @TacsuanP XXXXX