XVII-Moving on

ALDEN POV.

"Love sorry na please!" I said while she was washing the dishes. I felt sorry about what I did to her, I love her and that's all I really know.

"Love please?".

"Love, you know what's my problem?". She said "na parang kinakampihan mo pa siya kesa sa akin eh, You know yung pinakamasakit? Yung para bang hindi mo naman ako minahal in the first place eh!". And that hit me straight to the point.

She turned around and I saw sadness in her eyes, I was such a fool.

"Sorry na please!"Nagmamakaawa na ako sa kanya, I don't want na mangyari nanaman to.

"Alden, please tell me the truth please!!!" She said with a cracked voice.

I was speechless, I can't believe this is happening.

"Tell me please, do you even loved me? Kasi with this situation. I felt na parang hindi mo naman ako kinakampihan eh, na parang sinasabi mo na ako pa yung mali! Now please tell me! Do you still love me?" She shouted at me.

I was broken into pieces, and with that, I already died. When suddenly a little voice came behind me.

"Mommy Daddy why are you fighting?" I turned around and saw Thirdy holding his teddy bear and worst, he is also crying.

"No baby, mommy and daddy is just talking!"Kathy quickly hugged her and carried her.

"Kathy please forgive me, for our son please?" I asked her.

"Fine, but for our son only. Only for our son!" She replied then carried Thirdy upstairs.

I was such a fool! Dinamay mo pa pamilya mo Ricardo!
I did nothing and just went up to my room then rest.

~

MAINE POV

"Maine sigurado ka bang kaya mo?" Direk Pat asked on the other line.

"Of course naman po! As long as he doesn't ask me......" I cut what I was about to say.

"What do you mean Meng?" Direk Pat asked confused.

"Unless he doesn't ask me back!" I said worriedly.

I was still worried that there would be a chance na sabihin niya sa akin yun. I don't know but I felt something, I can't understand what I felt.

But he broke you're heart Meng! He left you! And he already changed you!

"Meng uy?! Still there!" Ay oo nga pala.

"Ate pat, maya na lang po ulit, gusto ko po muna magpahinga!" I said then ended the call.

All I want to do was just rest,rest rest and rest the whole day.

Ok lang naman nasa school pa naman si Thirdy eh. Yeah about that, I enrolled Thirdy at the nearby school there at the town center.

Never Mind, I just need to relax, I need to relax.

For tomorrow will be another tiring day, Taping,Taping and Taping think about that and only that.

Hello I'm back! Short update muna! XXXXX my twitter acc.: @TacsuanP XXXXX