IX-Destiny's Move

MAINE POV.

"Lets go na!" I carried my luggage and gave Thirdy his,
We went out of my room and went outside.

Kinakabahan ako, not because he is there. But because my feelings are confused. I am also excited kasi ngayon na ang comeback ko sa showbiz.

I am ready to face my fears, I am ready to start my new life!

-last night-

"Hello ate pat?"

"hello Maine?"

"Ate pat I need your help!"

"Saan?"

"I am ready na po."

"Ready saan?"

"To comeback in showbiz"

-Call ended-

"Mommy" someone tugged my sleeves beside me.

"Yes?" I answered still staring at the road. "Let's go na!" With that, I came back to reality, I started the car and drove away to the airport.

We arrived at the airport early as expected. We sat at one of the benches inside waiting for our flight, baka mapatagal ang pagbalik namin dito kasi nga comeback ko sa showbiz.

My son is now sleeping beside me. He looks a lot like his father, I wonder how was he? Does he already have his family? Is he already happy with them? Do he still love me?

"Flight 71615 proceed to immigration!" I woke up my son,Thirdy and we went to the immigration. We went inside the airplane and sat on our respective seats.

"Flight 71615 is now about to take off" unaware that a tear escaped my eyes. I love you Alden.

~

ALDEN POV.

"Hello dad, nandito na po ako sa airport."

"oh sige malapit na ako, nandito na ako sa immigration and hinihintay ko na lang luggage ko."

"Ok po, nandito lang po ako sa harap."

"Oh siya sige see you nalang."

"Ok dad!"

I ended the call and went directly on one of the restrooms.

After that I went outside and sat on one of the chairs in front of the crowd, I am waiting for dad. He had a vacation on states for five years.

Namiss ko siya, I promise. It's been five years.

"Mommy?!" A child was crying while walking.
I ran to him and asked him.

"Hey kiddo where is your mommy?" I asked him.

"I am lost, now I can't see her" I saw his dimples at the right side of his face, it looks like mine. "What's your name?".

"Richard Deigh N. Mendoza" he said while still crying. That name was familiar. I remembered Maine about him again.

I carried him onto my arms and helped him find his mommy.

~

MAINE POV.

We're here at the immigration and in the same time waiting for our luggage, The Christmas spirit here in the Philippines is really unbeatable.

I missed this place so much, kung saan ako nabuo and in the same time nawasak. When suddenly I felt no presence of Thirdy.

I turned around and saw nothing. My heart is beating fast. Thirdy, where are you? I am crying.

I picked up my luggage and ran outside, I wore my shades as my disguise para hindi ako pagkaguluhan. Kasi kahit five years had past na eh sikat parin ako.

Hahahaha no offense, but even I am already a former artist, sikat parin ako.

Naiiyak na talaga ako. Thirdy where are you?

I turned around and saw a man with shades holding a crying child, wait that's Thirdy!

"Thirdy!" I ran to the man and thanked him for helping my child.

"your welcome!" He said smiling, his dimples. It looks like a lot of Alden's. He removed his shades and my heart stopped beating.

After five years, when I last saw him on the altar where he left me. He is still looked like that. I removed my shades and his face looks like a human saw a ghost.

"Alden?"

"Maine?"

I don't know pero galit pa rin ako sa kanya, he hurt me. He cheated on me. He left me.

"Mommy?" I carried Thirdy and I picked up my luggae and walked away, when suddenly someone pulled my arm.

"Maine please let me explain!" He said. I don't know pero hindi ko pa siya kayang harapin.

"Is that our son?"He said again.

"There is no thing we need to talk about!" I was about to walk away when suddenly he said something that broke my heart into millions of pieces.

"i still love you!" Nabitawan ko yung luggages ko.

Stay tuned for the next. Nagkita na sila! MaiChard pa rin ba ang mananaig? Stay tuned for the next update! XXXX Twitter: @TacsuanP XXXX