III-Mystery Caller?

MARY ANN MENDOZA POV.

Oh yeah by the way I am Mary Ann Capili Mendoza, Maine's mother!
So yeah! Let's continue!

"Mom, what time po kayo pupunta sa kasal bukas?"Maine asked me.

"Maybe, around 8:00 am? I need to be early tomorrow so I can fix other details and settings about the wedding"I replied while eating.

We are eating dinner at this time. We ate early so Maine can had a beauty rest."Are you really sure na ba talaga nak? Kasi, I know naman na kaya niyo na, pero Im worried lang kasi"I cut the silence.

"Mom, Im very,very very sure about this. I can do all naman eh. If there is a problem tatawag nalang po ako sa inyo!"Maine answered with a small smile.

My smile faded when my phone started to ring. Kring Kring!!!!
"Excuse me!" I went out to the garden and answered the phone.

"Hello?"I greeted mysteriously.

"Hello? Is this Ms. Mendoza?"The mystery caller answered back.

"Yes that's me? What do you want?"I replied harshly.

"You're daughter is gonna marry a boy with many secrets, secrets that will break her heart into, MILLIONS OF PIECES!"The mystery caller ended the call right away.

Will break her heart?

Secrets?

The boy she will gonna marry?

Who is the mystery caller? And if he was telling the truth, then I need to inform Maine about it!

I ran back to the dining room but it was already empty. She might be upstairs!

I was about to go upstairs when someone grabbed my hand.
"Oh My God! Coleen aatakihin ako sayo eh!"I said.

"Mom pupunta tayo sa events place diba? Lets go!" She reminded me.
I can't insist anymore she pulled me to the car then drove away.

So hey guys! Quick update! Im sorry if it was just a short update, but I promise to make it longer on the next one!