1

"Guys! You'll never guess what I got!"

I looked up from my laptop, saving my draft before getting up from my big office chair. Wiping my sweaty palms on my jeans, I made my way through the big mansion to the front foyer, where my best friend Calum stood, cupping something in his hands.

Our other friend and colleague, Ashton came from his office and joined us by the front door. Calum moved his hand, exposing a small white cat with big green eyes, wide with terror. It trembled but didn't make any sound.

"Where'd you find that thing? On the side of the road?" I asked, scrunching my nose up in disgust at the small animal.

"Yes and we're keeping him. Poor buddy flew off the back of a huge truck and some mean old man ran him right over." Calum frowned, running his finger down the cat's back.

It's hair stuck up, sticky with mud and you could visibly see its bone through its thin flesh. It had an ugly scar from its ribs across its torso, to its belly.

"Its an ugly creature." I stated.

"Cal, we really can't keep it. You known I'm allergic." Ashton told the younger boy, keeping his space from the animal.

"You can take pills and stuff. Come on, please?" Calum pleaded, "Its hurt and I bet his little leg is broken."

"Calum, its not ours." Ashton replied.

"He doesn't have a collar." He stated stubbornly, "Could we at least take him to the vet and just help him out? Just until he's well and okay?"

"Okay..." Ashton sighed, "Luke?"

"He gets one month. One month, and he's kicked out. Well or not. Gone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

new book

hybrid!crossdresser!Mikey

~Cookie Xx