24

"Mikey. Try this." Ashton gave me a lopsided smile, holding out a glass for me.

I giggled and took it. It tasted like vanilla. I pulled the glass away, noticing how easily the pale pink lipstick stained the crystal.

"You can have the rest if you want. Imma find Cal." Ashton decided before stumbling off.

I smiled and pounded half of it down. It started to sting my throat but it was somewhat soothing. When I turned around, I spotted Calum.

"Hey, after you finish that, try this." He said, tilting his glass towards me so I could see the red substance.

"Ashie is looking for you." I told him, finishing off the vanilla drink.

I switched my glass for the one in Calum's hand. This drink tasted like warm cinnamon. It burned my throat more than the vanilla but it still tasted sweet.

"Oh I see Ash." Calum's eyes lit up and he rushed off without a goodbye.

I giggled, left alone again. I got up on my tip toes, making sure not to twist my ankle in my heels or drench myself with the red drink Cal supplied me with. My eyes lit up when I found the familiar blond quiff.

I grabbed a fistful of my dress so I wouldn't trip on it and dashed towards the lanky blond. I giggled and took another swig of the drink as I waited for him to be done with his conversation. Luke eventually said goodbye to the young brunet in front of him. His blue eyes fell on me and they immediately darkened.

"What are you drinking?" He demanded.

I shrugged, "Ashie gave me something vanilla and Callie handed me something that's tastes oddly like cinnamon and gummi bears."

Luke took away the glass in my hand and put it on a nearby table.

" Go sit and wait in the car."

"But daddy."

"Michael."

"Ugh, fine daddy."

/////

I tugged my heels off. I ripped my heavy bracelets off and messed up my styled hair up. I grabbed the clothes Calum put in the backseat for after the hotel opening. If they have another hotel opening this month I'm going to permanent have blisters on my feet.

I quickly undressed, thankful for the blacked out windows, and got dressed in a black skirt with gold hem and a white shirt with a gold collar and sleeves. I made sure I didn't have any more jewelry on and my hands roughly went to my neck.

My collar. I took a deep breath and ran my hands over to soft black leather and the pink letters engraved into it. I calmed down from my little tantrum, my head still buzzing.

Luke swung the car door open, scaring me half to death as he sat down and slammed the door shut with more force then before. He started the car up, glaring down at the road in front of him as we started driving home.

I didn't dare ask about where Calum and Ashton where. They were probably going to crash at the hotel. We only brought one car.

The car ride was long and silent. The wind blew through Luke's cracked window and the moonlight and stoplights lit up my pale thighs and wrists. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the green light lit up Luke's dark navy eyes.

He pulled into the neighborhood and then up into the driveway. Luke drove the car into the garage and the half head lights buzzed above us. He got out, the door slamming again.

Deciding I'd get my clothes and such later, I got out as well and walked around to the hood of the car. Luke stood in front of me, his tall strong frame towering over me.

I gulped, whimpering as I felt his hand roughly grab my chin and forced me to look up at him. Jaw clenched, eyes dark, I knew I was in trouble.

"You obey me. I don't appreciate the sass and I don't ever want you drinking." Luke growled.

"Y-yes daddy." I whimpered.

"Bend over the hood." He demanded, letting go of my chin.

I immediately obeyed, my stomach pressed against the cold metal. My tail coiled around my tummy and it stung a bit to lay on it but it wasn't that bad.

"Gimme your hands." He said gruffly.

I put my hands behind my back and felt his tie being wrapped around my small wrists. I closed my eyes, squeezing my legs together. Being tied up would always be the most pleasurable thing the blond could do. It would never be a punishment. I absolutely loved being tied up.

The blond then removed my skirt and black lace, letting the fabric pool at my ankles.  I heard him quickly push his fingers into his mouth before quickly pushing one into me.

"Don't çûm on my car." Luke grunted, "No cümmîng."

I whimpered, "Yes daddy."

He thrust two fingers in, making me moan and squirm. I bucked my hips back, wanting his fingers. Luke pressed his other hand to the small of my back so I couldn't move. I whined, struggling with my wrists tied up.

I felt his fingers curl and separate. I moaned as Luke pushed in a third finger and started thrusting rougher and deeper.

"A-ah~ Daddy~" I whimpered and whined as my stomach knotted.

"You want to çùm, don't you babyboy?" Luke smirked, his fingertips brushing my prösťate.

I nodded, moaning louder. Slipping in one last finger, Luke pushed knuckle deep into me. His fingers dug into my prósţate making me scream out. I came, white streams going all over the hood of the car and some on my stomach.

Everything got cloudy and I felt like I was floating. I couldn't feel the car anymore. It was just pale pink and dizzy making.

Luke hooked his clean finger under the back of my collar, pulling me back and making me stand up. Everything was visible again but my head pounded like a jackhammer.

"I want you to clean up. Clean yourself up and go to bed. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal."