47

"Daddy..daddy...daddy!"

I groaned, rolling on my back, "What?"

"My bed's all wet." Michael whispered, looking shamefully at his hands.

"You had a nightmare?" I mumbled, sitting up.

He shook his head, "I got my heat again."

"You can get that more than once?" I asked, groggily rubbing my eyes.

"I mean until I get pregnant.." He mumbled, shrugging slightly.

I sighed and moved the blankets off of me. I got up, getting a chill from the air since I was only in some boxers. Michael quietly followed me as I went next door to his room to see how bad it was.

"Michael." i said, looking at the huge mess he had made.

He whimpered, "I didn't mean to..."

I sighed, "You didn't touch yourself so it's fine."

Mikey looked away from me, staring down at his bare feet. 

"Michael."

"I didn't mean too!" he repeated, using a pleading voice, "I was awake for some of it and it hurt so i had to.."

"Go sit in the punishment room. Bend over the side of the bed and wait for me."

Michael whimpered but left. I quickly ripped the sheets off the bed and put them down the laundry chute. I went into the punishment room on the other side of my room and nodded when I saw the hybrid down on his knees, bend over the bed frame.

He already had his pajama shorts down around his knees. The lace that he wore was sky blue with white trims and was soaked in the front.

Michael looked up when he heard me close the door, his tail tucked around his waist.

"How many times?" I demanded.

"7...three times awake...four with help..." Michael whispered.

I shook my head, tsking him quietly. I tugged down his lace before bringing my hand down. The skin on skin contact was nothing new to the hybrid but he still whimpered softly. I continued, pausing at ten when I saw his hand moving along himself.

"Do you want a worse punishment?" I demanded, pulling his hand away.

He whimpered again, "I'm sorry daddy! I'm sorry!"

I shook my head, ignoring his words. I grabbed a tie and quickly tied his wrists up in front of him, against the bed post. I grabbed a wooden paddle and brought it down on his pink bum. Mikey cried out, his body jerking forward with the hit.

I only gave him 5 smacks with the paddle but it was the equivalent to twenty or more smacks from a hand. Michael was sobbing by the end of it, hiding his red face in his forearms.

"I'm sorry daddy! I'm sorry!" He continued to squirm.

"I know baby. I know." I set the wood down and softly rubbed his blood red bum.

I kissed up his spine as I gave him his after care. I got a bit of lotion from one of the drawers of the small dresser in this room ad put it on his sore skin. Michael got quieter, not whining or squirming anymore but small apologizes still surfaced off his lips.

"Its okay baby. Its okay, I told you that. You know when you go against the rules you'll get punished. Lately I've been lenient with it but we need to get back to those rules, understand?"

"I-I understand." He whispered.

"Good boy. Now lets get in bed. Its late."

"Okay."

I helped him up, letting him decide whether or not to put his panties and pj bottoms on. Michael didn't put them on. We made our way to my room and he climbed under the sheets. He was almost immediately asleep.

I sighed, softly kissing his forehead and tucking the blankets around him. I laid down beside him, running my hands through his tousled hair.

Michael curled into me, his head on my chest. I whispered softly to him, telling him how much I loved him. He was perfect in every way.

"I love you baby. So much..we're puzzle pieces baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hopefully this update doesn't break anything...ur comments..geez slow down, no heart attacks, no broken computers from tapping this update

Good? No. Take a deep breath. Drink water. I love you

~Cookie Xx