8

"Come on Mikey." Calum smiled, holding onto the small boy's hand.

I rolled my eyes as I watched them. They treated Michael like a four year old. Ashton held the door open for us all as we entered the store. Michael held onto Calum and Ashton's hands, standing in the middle of them two as I walked behind them.

Michael looked around the store, holding tightly to the two hands pressed against his.

"Callie?" He whispered softly, looking up at the Kiwi boy.

Cal grinned, looking down at the hybrid, "Yeah honey?"

"What we doing?" He asked.

"We need to get some ties to go with our tuxes." Calum said. "Then we'll go get some pretty shoes to go with your pretty dress. Sound good?"

"Sound good." He repeated.

"What color do you want Princess?" Ashton asked Cal.

"You pick babe." He replied, walking off with Michael to look at all the stuff in the small store.

"And you sir?"

"Black." I stated, staring at the clerk with a blank expression.

The clerk nodded before walking off.

"Ashie?"

I turned to see Michael standing behind us, looking up at the curly haired boy to my left.

"Yeah sweetie?" Ashton asked quietly.

"Callie want you." He said bashfully.

"Okay, let's go see what he needs." Ashton said, taking Michael's hand and letting him lead him to Calum.

I walked around the store, looking over the ties.

"Callie said you have to watch Mikey."

My head snapped up and I looked down at the blond boy, "You start your conversation with saying whoever you're speaking with. That way you're not sneaking up on people and being impolite."

"Sorry sir." Michael whispered, looking down at the floor.

"We have to be on your best behavior tonight. You won't speak unless spoken to." I stated, "When you do speak you'll say Ma'am or Sir, understood?"

"B-but you're sir?" He said, tilting his head.

"Then you'll call me something else. Not sir or Luke."

"Like what?" He asked.

"I don't know Michael. Think of something. You're not stupid." I snapped, getting annoyed with the hybrid.

Ashton must have sensed the tension because he waved Michael over. The male obeyed, rushing over to the eldest boy of our group.

He mumbled something to Michael, who shook his head and mumbled something back.

"Watch the temper." Cal said under his breath, patting my back.

"I don't have a temper. I just don't deal with people who act like they're toddlers." I replied hotly.

"That's a temper Lucas."

/////

"Michael!" I shouted again, starting to get annoyed now.

"M coming." He whined softly, coming down the staircase.

He went close, trying not to trip in his heels.

"Geez, just take them off and walk down. You look nice, pretty, whatever reassurance you need now hurry your damn ass up." I demanded.

Michael obeyed and tugged his heels off, skipping the rest of the way down the staircase. He had on some thick black and gold heels with a black long sleeve dress that went down to the floor in the back. It was a bit puffy and had a slit in the front that showed off his smooth pale legs.

"Thank you." I huffed once he was finally downstairs.

We walked down the hall and to the garage. I fixed my cuffs and black tie on the way to the car. Ashton drove, which automatically meant Calum got shotgun and Michael and I were forced to sit in the back.

Per usual, I ended up buckling Michael's seatbelt and listening to Ashton tell Calum how good he looked.

"We're wearing identical tuxes just shut the hell up." I snapped.

"Luke, what did we say about temper?" Cal sighed.

"That I'll strangle you with your seatbelt if you don't shut up." I replied, making the Kiwi boy sigh.

"Alright, alright. Break it up." Ashton said.

I leaned back in my seat, looking out through the one-way window. I felt Michael's hand on my shoulder and when I looked over, he moved closer and hugged me.

I didn't hug him back, which obviously upset him, but he continued to hug me until I asked him to stop. Michael shook his head, cuddling into me. I sighed and unbuckled his seatbelt. I pulled him into my lap and let him rest his head on my chest.

Calum looked back at us, trying to hide a smile. I glared at the back of his head as I mentally told him to shut up and wipe that stupid smile off his face.

Michael laid quietly in my lap until we finally arrived at the hotel.

"Time to go Michael." I whispered.

"Okay Daddy."