53

"Michael! Get that please!" Luke shouted from his office after the doorbell rang.

I quickly raced towards the door, swinging it open.

"Good Mor-" I stopped, staring at the brown eyes of Johnny.

"I need to talk to Lukey." He smirked, blowing a bubble with his mint green gum.

"He's not home." I lied just as Luke walked into the foyer, "Who is it kitten?"

Johnny gave me a triumphant smirk, "Oh but he is."

He pushed into the house, slamming the door on my bare toes. I winced, a more kitten-like than human wail escaping my mouth.

"Hey babe." J smiled, going to the blond and wrapping his arms around Luke's neck like he owned him.

"Um hey. Why are you here?" Luke asked, detaching Johnny's arms from around his neck.

"Because silly." J replied, his pink nails picking at the buttons of Luke's white dress shirt.

"It doesn't matter why he's here. He's leaving and never coming back!" I exclaimed, jealousy coursing through my veins as I tugged the bratty boy back towards the door.

"Auh~" Johnny said breathily, rolling his eyes at me, "I was just being considerate.."

"Well right now I'm considering kicking you down a football field." I sassed, grabbing the doorknob so I could slam the door in his face.

"Fine. I just thought Luke would want to come with me to my ultrasound. Since he's the baby daddy and all."