59

"DAD!"

We both jumped up. After having kids, there's no sleeping-in or deep-sleepers.

"I got it." I mumbled, pulling away from the older boy.

I stumbled out of our bedroom and downstairs. I found everyone in the foyer. Cameron was holding a makeup bag over the smaller twins.

"Which one yelled?" I mumbled, rubbing my tired eyes.

"GIVE IT BACK! STOP BEING A DICK!" Elias shouted at Cameron.

"P-please g-give i-i-it back...i-its E-e-Ellie's." Aris stuttered, playing with her pastel pink bracelet.

Cameron smirked, holding the bag of makeup above their heads.

"You don't need it. You can't fix ugly." He spat.

I roughly grabbed the bag out of his hand, "Actually makeups a good cover up, maybe you should use it sometime."

"Ohh!" Elias smirked, taking the bag from me.

"Y-you g-go d-dad." Aris whispered, "S-sorry we w-woke you up.."

"Its okay princess. Did my babies get good sleep?" I asked.

They both nodded. Cameron huffed and went upstairs.

"Alright, I need to get dressed." Ellie said before rushing off.

Aris gently tugged on my pajama bottoms, "D-dad.."

"Yeah princess?"

"I-I n-need to t-talk t-to you a-and f-father.."

"Oh, okay, would you like to do that now?" My mind started racing, wondering what she needed to stay.

We went upstairs and to my bedroom. Luke was there, still tired and in bed.

"Aris has something to say." I told him, settling down on the bed.

"alright." His voice was scratchy and raw from waking up.

Luke gently kissed my temple before turning his attention to his daughter.

"What's up, bubba?"

"I-I...i w-want a d-dominant..."

/////

It been three nerve wracking months. We let Aris go to a dom/sub club with Cameron, who threw a hissy fit but gave in for cash. Now we were meeting Aris possible Dom.

"Don't worry about it kitten." Luke whispered.

"How could I not worry? Our baby wants to go into bdsm." I exclaimed.

"Kitty...my parents didn't worry when I went into it."

"You're a Dom. Subs are different. I just don't want them to have a good dominant." I stressed.

Luke kissed my forehead, "Kitty. No stress."

"N-no stress." I whispered back.

The doorbell sounded and Luke opened the door with me in his side.

"D-dad..F-father, t-this is Brandon.." The 16 year old stated.

"Hello." "Hi."

"Its nice to meet you Mr. and Mr. Hemmings."

The whole time I was trying to find something to hate about him but I just couldn't. I barely spoke but he probably thought nothing of it. He put the dishes away, he had pulled Aris's chair out for him.

Luke kept squeezing my hand but I just stared down at the table, trying to think of something to hate about him. Why's he so perfect!? There's got to be something wrong with him.

"I was wondering if it would be okay to speak to the two of you privately." Brandon asked.

"Of course. Aris, upstairs please." Luke ordered.

He nodded before rushing off, but not before a little "you got it." slipped his lips towards Brandon.

We walked into Luke office, just incase Aris would try to listen in. I sat up on the desk while Luke stood in front of it. Brandon shut the door behind him, something in his hands now.

"I just wanted to talk about Aris's gender."

I bit my lip, automatically hating him. No one judges who my baby wants to be.

"What about it?" There was an edge to Luke's voice, daring the younger male to try and piss him off.

"I just think, personally, that the bracelet system doesn't work when Aris wears long sleeves or really anything on his wrists. So I thought, if I am allowed to become his dominant, that he would wear collars instead." He opened the box he was holding.

There was no way I could hate him now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the pictures are being ridiculously stupid so here

baby blue (he-him-his): https://img1.etsystatic.com/018/0/7413655/il_570xN.573424211_p2qz.jpg 

Ducky Yellow (they-them-their): https://img1.etsystatic.com/118/1/8631987/il_570xN.1107589715_4013.jpg

Pastel Pink (her-she): http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=91170788

~Cookie Xx