48

"Are you winning?" I asked quietly, resting my head against his.

"No daddy." Michael mumbled, shaking his head.

I pulled my head back, pulling the back of his shirt up so I could rub his back. Currently, his fingers were hovering over top my phone screen, trying to play whatever games he found interesting. He was playing some snake game right now.

We sat in the middle of my big bed, the hybrid in my lap with his bum half rested on my thighs since I had my knees up to hold him up. He sat the same way in my lap, his knees bent behind me.

Silence surrounded us, just the hum of his c.ock ring and small mumbled of disappointment came from the kitten-boy.

"this game isn't fun anymore." He huffed.

"Then why do you keep playing it?" I asked, stroking his hair.

"Spite." He muttered, continuing to play.

I chuckled, my body shaking and making Michael look up at me.

"Stop daddy." He pouted, setting his hand on my chest.

"Why baby? I can't laugh when my baby is being funny?" I asked, laughing at him.

"Because I'm upset." Michael declared.

"Why are you upset?"

"The game doesn't let me win." He stated.

"Would you like to color instead? Will you make me a pretty picture?" I offered.

"Yes." He thrusted the phone into my hand.

I shook my head, smiling. Michael sure was a handful. I went and downloaded a coloring book app before giving the device back to the moody hybrid.

"Thanks daddy."

"Of course kitten. Are you going to color in a flower for me?"

"Yes daddy."

I smiled, rubbing his back again. He had on some boxer briefs since he claimed he didn't want to wear lace or silk. When I questioned it he told me he didn't want to.

All day he's been distant and pouty. I figured it was just his hormones going ballistic inside of him as his second heat overcame him.

"Kitten-"

My phone stared blaring, scaring Michael so much he actually started crying. Tears poured down down his pale pink cheeks and onto his forearms. I ignored the call, it was from some random number.

"oh kitten." I whispered, holding him close.

I put my hand behind his head, making him put his head against my shoulder. He continued to cry quietly, his hands clutching my shirt.

"What's wrong? I know it's not just the ringing from my phone that made you upset."

"I want it to stop!" He cried.

I stopped moving my hand along his hip, "What?"

"it hurts." His body shook against mine, "I don't like the feeling. I hate my heat."

"it is your tummy?" I questioned, "Please tell me what I can do to help you."

He shook his head, "you'll think I'm a freak."

"Oh baby." I whispered, my heart breaking.

I hated seeing him so upset and broken, unable to tell me what's wrong. I love him. He was perfect, from his crazy blond hair to his delicate small feet that padded down the hallways or stretched when he couldn't get anything off the high shelves.

"I love you. Just the way you are." I rested my fore head against his, trying to catch his green eyes, "Please Michael, you know that, right?"

"I love you too." Michael whispered, not meeting my eyes.

"Kitten." I said softly, my hand gently tilting his chin up.

He looked up at me with his big round doe eyes.

"Daddy...i want a baby."