9

"Where's Michael?"

"Luke, he's been following you around like a lost puppy all night." Ashton replied.

"Well where is he?" I asked again.

"He went to the bathroom." Calum sighed.

"Okay thanks." I mumbled before trying to maneuver through the packed ballroom.

All night people have been talking to me and I've just been trying to talk to Michael. I got into the empty hallway and stumbled into the bathroom.

Michael was drying his hands with a paper towel. He looked up when I came in.

"H-hi Daddy." He said softly, throwing the paper towel away.

"Why did you call me Daddy?" I asked, stepping closer to him.

Michael looked up at me since I towered over him now.

"You said no sir, no Luke. Old daddy say to call Daddy." Michael stated.

"Old daddy?"

He nodded and rubbed his eye, "We go home now? Mikey tired Daddy."

"Yeah, we'll go home soon. We just have to get Ashton and Calum." I replied.

"O'tay." Michael mumbled.

I led him out of the bathroom and back into the ballroom, where Calum and Ashton were drinking some champagne.

"Ashie...Callie? Mikey tired." Michael mumbled.

"Okay honey, we'll leave soon." Calum promised, "We just have to say goodbye to a few people."

"I've talked to enough people. I'll watch Michael, you two be people-people." I ordered.

"That awkwardly made sense. Okay, we'll be there soon." Ashton said.

I nodded before pressing my hand against the small of Michael's back so I could guide him through the ballroom.

Once we got outside, Michael moved closer to me as goosebumps covered his arms. I brushed my hand down his arm as we climbed into the backseat of Ashton's Range Rover.

Michael climbed up in my lap, curling close to me. He closed his eyes.

"Michael, I need to talk to you when we get home." I said softly.

"O'tay Daddy." The hybrid whispered before falling asleep in my arms.

|Michael|

I giggled, playing with my stuffed animal lion that Callie bought for me. Luke was looking at the wall that was filled with books. He said I wasn't allowed to touch them.

"Daddy. Where's Ashie and Callie?" I asked, looking up at the blond.

"They're sleeping. They don't feel good." He mumbled towards the bookshelf.

"Mikey help feel better?" I asked.

"No they just need to sleep." Luke stated.

"O'tay Daddy."

I went back to playing with my lion, who I named Daniel. Luke mumbled to himself before finally taking a book off the bookshelf and opening it.

"Okay. I found it. Michael." I looked up at him, watching as he set a book on the desk in front of me, "Do you know what this is?"

I looked down at the book, grinning when I saw the familiar list.

"it daddy list. I write when I get new daddy." I told the tall blond.

"How many daddies have you had?" Luke asked, taking the book away.

"Twee." I replied. "You twee."

"So two before me?"

I nodded, "Yes Daddy."

Luke looked down at the book, biting his lip.

"So you are a sub." Luke mumbled to himself.

I started to play with Daniel again, making him walk along the chair arms.

"So daddy is new daddy?" I asked, looking up at the blond man.

"I don't know Michael." He replied.

"O'tay. You be nice daddy if new daddy. Old daddy no like Mikey." I spoke, looking down at my lion and slowly trying to make his fur flatter.

"Is that how you ended up a hybrid?" Luke asked.

"No. Mikey always hybrid. One daddy make Mikey kitten. Then he make me Mikey, then Kitten. One daddy give to 2 daddy and Mikey is Mikey 'gain." I explained, "Then be kitten. In van we go to new daddy. Then Mikey fall down. Mikey get boo boo but Callie is nice. Is new daddy? Or daddy new daddy?"

"No one's you're new daddy right now. I need to talk to Calum and Ashton about this, okay?"

"O'tay. Make Callie and Ashie feel better." I agreed.

"You stay here Michael. Understood?"

"Yes Daddy. Mikey stay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

should Luke be Mikey's Dom??? Hmmm?

~Cookie Xx