5

"Mikey, could you go get Luke?" Ashton asked, cupping his hand over the bottom of the rectangular device in his hand.

I nodded and hopped off my tall chair. I remember him telling me Luke's office was the one with the black door. I quickly found the dark door, softly bringing my knuckles to the wood like I'd seen Calum do.

"Come in." Luke said sternly.

I carefully pushed the heavy door open, stepping into the dark room.

"Ashton..." I started before forgetting what I was supposed to say next, "...want..you. Ashton wants you."

I smiled when I got it right. Luke stood up, shut his laptop and came towards me. My tail curled around my thigh nervously as he tall frame towered over my own small one.

The blond walked right past me, staring straight ahead.

"Out of my office."

"Yes sir." I mumbled, following him and closing the door behind me.

He gave me the smallest of nods and headed for the kitchen. I grinned and my tail swayed a bit. Luke didn't smile but he didn't raise his voice either.

"Pizza!" Calum shouted, coming into the kitchen with some boxes.

"Luke, help Michael up on the barstool." Ashton asked before talking into his phone again.

I frowned slightly and continued to try to get up on the seat. Luke firmly grabbed my hips and set me down on the circular chair.

"Thank you." I said softly.

He grunted and opened one of the thin brown boxes, exposing what Calum called, pizza. He took a slice, immediately bringing it up to his mouth.

Calum got me a slice and set the plate in front of me. I thanked him and ate the food. It was delicious and Cal smiled and gave me another slice.

Ashton eventually got off his phone, apologizing when he saw we were pretty much done eating.

"The people at our company are so incredibly stupid." Ash sighed.

"Ha, what changed?" Calum snorted with his mouth full.

"True." The honey blond sighed, running his hand through his curly hair.

The oldest boy looked at me before grabbing a paper towel. He leaned over the counter and wiped my mouth.

"Thank you Ash." I giggled, kicking my feet under the counter.

"Sure Mikey. Now its getting late so why don't you head up to bed, okay?" He smiled.

"Okay." I agreed, carefully hopping off the tall barstool.

I wrapped my arms around Calum, "Night Calum."

"Goodnight love." He replied, hugging me back.

Next I hugged Ashton, telling him goodnight, "Goodnight Mikey. Get good dreams."

Moving to the last boy, I wrapped my arms around his hips and set my cheek against his chest just like I did with the other two.

"Goodnight sir." I mumbled quietly.

Luke smelled really good. Like axe mixed with what I think is wine.

"Night." He said, not hugging me back or trying to touch me.

I pulled away and gave them all a final wave before climbing one of the big staircases that led upstairs. Their house is so big. I'm definitely going to get lost.

I found my room easily, mainly because Halsey decided to glitter-duck tape a M onto the door. She didn't ask the boys but they didn't seem all that phased by it. I shut the white door behind me and went to my closet.

Peeling Halsey's clothes off me, I set them in the hamper like Calum had taught me. These past two days Calum and Halsey have taught me a  lot.

I switched my annoying boxers for some basic blue girls underwear before putting on a plain grey shirt and some sweatpants.

I climbed into my black and white bed, pulling the black duvet over my body. I fell asleep in the calm room, thinking about the fun things that were ahead of me tomorrow.

|Luke|

"Will you calm down?" I asked Halsey, balancing my phone between my shoulder and ear.

"I told you I'd be there at 11. You know I'm not a morning person." I replied, trying to get my coffee set up the way I liked it without dropping my phone into the smoldering hot cup.

"Ain't that the truth." She snorted on the other line, "Now get your arse over here before I drag your sorry butt here."

I hung up and my phone immediately chimed.

Asssston: Left early this morning. Work all day. Watch over Mikey while we're out. Be nice

I groaned and sent Halsey a text, saying the weird hybrid had to tag along.

"Michael!" I boomed, my voice echoing through out the house, "Get dressed and down here!"

By the time I finished my coffee, Michael rushed downstairs, his hands wrapped around the hem of his maroon skirt. He had on a simple black shirt and knee high socks. Black and white converse were on his feet and a black headband was on his head.

"We're going to see Halsey." I stated.

"Okay." He nodded.

i grabbed my keys off the counter and headed for the garage. The smaller blond followed me as I walked past the two other cars in the garage to my Lamborghini.

We both got in and I ended up buckling Michael's seat belt. The drive to the Recording Studio was short and filled with silence. Michael mainly stared out the window, looking at the trees and buildings pass by.

My phone rang as we walked towards the elevator. Michael jumped at the shrill sound.

"Hemmings." I stated when I answered.

I pressed the up bottom for the elevator and Michael watched as the clean metal doors opened immediately.

We stepped inside and I pressed the number 7. The doors shut and Mikey freaked out when it started moving. He clung to my arm and I stepped away from him, unable to hear anything on my phone other than static.

I hung up and slipped my phone back into the pocket of my black skinny jeans.

The lift dinged and the doors open again. Michael followed me closely as I made my way through the busy halls. I grabbed Michael's wrist and tugged him along.

We found Halsey in her changing room, trying to work on lacing her knee-high boots up. This building was for recording but many people did photo shoots here too.

"Hey Mikey." Halsey smiled.

"Hello to you too." I stated.

She rolled her eyes and finally laced her boot up.

"How long have you been working on that?" I asked.

"Shut up Glitter boots."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I painted my nails

they look like Harry Styles'

XD

~Cookie Xx