Chapter 18

Izzy's POV:

I quickly rushed to Stephan's room and got by his said to see him sleeping peacefully. Why would anyone want to hurt someone so innocent.

I took hold of his hand and sat by his side. I know I've been whoring around but I actually want to keep Stephan and I might actually love him.

"I'm so sorry you had to be dragged into this mess because of me but I just can't let go of you. I think I love you even." I balled my eyes out and felt him squeeze my hand tighter.

"Omg! Stephan can you hear me?" I asked excited. He squeezed my hand again. He's awake!

"I'm coming, I'm getting a doctor." I quickly pecked his cheek and dashed out the room to get the doctor.

"Doctor I think Stephan is awake!" I exclaimed breathing in harshly.

"Okay let's go check on him quickly then" we both headed to Stephan's room and found him awake looking at us.

"I can see you're awake." The doctor said marking a few things from Stephan results. "I'm quickly going to check some few things and you can go home in a week maybe.

After the doctor deemed Stephan healthy, he left us talk.

"So you love me huh?" Steph teased.

"Of course I do, what's not to love." I said quietly and pecked his lips softly.

"Yeah, I mean what's not to love." He said playfully, gesturing towards his body. "But on a serious note, I love you too. I always have but I didn't think you'd like a guy like me."  He stated shyly.

"I was blind not to notice you but I'm glad I did when I did. I guess we're both lucky to have one another."

"We really are. Now come over here and give me a kiss."

I moved closer to him and softly kisses him. The kiss slowly turned heated, We couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. The moment was ruined by someone clearing their throat.

I quickly got off of him and fixed my shriveled hair and clothes.

"I bought you some lunch but had I known that you two were busy I would have knocked." The nurse said placing Stephan's food on a nearby table.

"Oh no, you're fine. We just got a bit carried away." Stephan said with a flushed face while I blushed furiously.

"Alright then, I'll just leave the food here and give y'all's some privacy." With that she walked out the door, leaving us alone.

Steph sat up a bit and began eating his food while I just admired him. He's so gorgeous and I'm glad I ended up with him and not that fuckboy Kyle or Garret.

Choosing him was the best decision I've ever made and I'm glad I did. Steph was such a humble, sweet and caring guy, he's everything I've ever wanted in a guy.

He's the guy I never thought I'd fall for.

A/n:

And that concludes this book. I know it has a lot of gabs in it but I'm honestly out of ideas so I decided that I'd leave it at that.

Thank you all for baring with me through this crazy journey that made no sense most of the time.

Hope y'all's enjoyed this and don't be afraid to let me know, a little criticism never hurt anyone.

I'll be writing the ending over to explain more things, like what happens to Kyle or Garret.

You guys can check some of my other stories. I'll be finishing those as well.

Don't be a stranger;)