37-Leo

I was in the middle of drying off when Landon walked in and pulled me in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry for letting Titus command you. You are my equal." Landon says taking a whiff of my scent.

"Say you forgive him. Titus is waiting for an apology. I feel it." Mahogany says.

"It's okay. I forgive you." I say kissing his jaw.

I look at the clock behind Landon noticing it's 4:30.

"Landon what time is the meeting?" I ask.

"5. Why?" He asks not letting go of me.

"It's 4:30." I say. He lets go of me and we run to the closet.

My towel fell off when I was running and Landon noticed. I mean of course he noticed. He growls and looks at my body up and down.

"Now is not the time Landon. We have a room of Alphas and Luna's to get to." I scold strutting my way to the closet.

Yes. Slay boo boo! Mahogany chants.

Landon closely trails behind me as I look at my clothing options.

"Hey Lan?" I ask.

"Yeah, babe?" He says walking to my side with just a pair of black Calvin Klein briefs on.

"How do I dress for this?" I ask.

"Well not fancy but not laid-back.Maybe a dress or a skirt?" He says looking through my clothes.

"Okay thanks." I say as he walks back to his clothes.

I throw on a tan Calvin Klein bra and some tan underwear and then grab some clothes I was thinking about wearing.

I throw on a white tube top, pink pastel skirt, black laceup wedges, and a floral kimono. (OUTFIT IN OUTFIT BOOK)

I then go to the makeup thing and look at the shit in the boxes.

"What the hell is this?" I say to myself. I look at the bottles of skin colored crap and tubes of lipstick.

"Fuck this." I mutter. I end up grabbing a tube of 'Kylie Jenner Lipstick'.I read the bottom and it says "Candy K". I shrug and put some on. I then exit the room to see Landon on his bed in a blue tux shirt and Slacks and of course, white Yeezys. What is with him and Yeezys?

"Come on. Let's go!" I say pulling Landon.

He gets up and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Just remember that you can open up to these guys, I trust them. Some have brought their betas and left their third in command in charge of their pack back home. So it may look like a lot of people but it won't be. I promise. These guys are the best allies we have and they will stand behind us. I love you and we can get through this." Landon says when we get outside the office door. Once we open the door Landon leads me to the room in the back where I had that meeting with Landon's family about the Luna Ceremony. All of Landon's alpha friends are sitting with there mates and betas. We all formally bowed, then Landon introduced me.

Landon had his hand on the small of my back when he guided me to sit down.

"Everyone, this is my mate, Olivia Carson." Landon says kissing my cheek. Everyone in the room cheered. After it dies down, Landon starts talking.

"We have a very bad rogue problem. There has been a rogue scaring my mate and sending intimate pictures to us. He has been stalking on our pack and somehow has been on our land undetected." Landon growls, his eyes taking a dark shade of blue. I put my hand on his and rub the pad of my thumb over his hand and his eyes go back to clear blue.

"Do you mind if we see some of the pictures?" A man with light brown hair asks while putting his arm around a very curvy woman with beautiful wavy brown hair. She has a powerful look to her but the kind eyes she has throws off the mean look.

"Not at all, Kyle." Landon responds.

Landon then grabs a box from the table in the middle and passes it to the alphas. They all divide the pictures and start looking at them.

Landon closely looks at facial reactions while I try not to look at anything. Thinking about any of this makes me feel uncomfortable. It feels like my skin is crawling and I feel dirty.

"Oh my." A dark skinned girl gasps. She shows her Irish looking mate the picture and he furrows his brow. When I say Irish I mean a ginger with a beard. He has very greens

"What picture is it, Axel?" Landon asks.

Axel shows Landon the picture and it was a picture of me and Landon at the waterfall. Landon growls and his alpha eyes are present. I squeeze his hand tightly and he pulls me on his lap.

"Landon stop there are people here." I remind him quietly. He grunts and turns me around so I am on his lap but not straddling him. I try to move but there's not point.

"Olivia? My names Isabella and that's my mate Axel. Have you ever seen this rogue before. Even in a dream?" The dark skinned girl asks, leaning on Axel while holding the picture.

I sit there and think as hard as I could.

"The only time I have seen him is when all of the Carpenters took me to the waterfall. After that we never saw him again." I explain.

"Why don't we do what they do in the movies. Look for any hidden markings." A dark haired Latin man explains.

"Good idea Max." Isabella says sorting through the pictures.

It turns out that the pictures are numbered and there is one word on each corner. We then start sorting it. Once we finished putting the numbers in order we got a sentence.

Olivia, why must you not notice how wonderfully we would rule my pack together? Your mate won't be able to protect you. Join the Rogue life, Olivia, you will be wanted. Sincerely, Leo

MESSAGE ME COVERS FOR MY STORY TO BE FEATURED ON MY CHAPTERS!!

Edited x2
References: Calvin Klein. I don't own the Calvin Klein brand. All rights and credits go to the brand. Kylie Jenner. I do not own anything from Kylie Jenner and all of the rights and credits go to her and her franchise.

W.C: 1078