Chapter 01

⁺◟ ⌲ ( 💌 ) ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

I love him so much ♡

I hope you'll like this book! Please share your thoughts about this at the comment section or message me :)

also, I would like to inform you that this book will probably contains a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes since English isn't my first language to begin with, please keep that in mind.

This is inspired by a filipino drama series called "Dolce Amore."

ENJOY! ✨❣️

*[n/o/f] means name of friend*

The neat white papers scattered on the floor real quick. Your eyes goes wide but soon it glared towards the guy who bumped into you. He have a spiky silver hair with a hue of color black, none other than the captain of the male's volleyball club himself; Bokuto Kotarou.

The perky horned owl.

You sighed before picking it up and you were annoyed at the fact that you're going to need to rearrange it again alphabetically.

"I'm sorry about that, small-chan." Bokuto said with a jolly voice.

There's a guy stood next to him, the setter of the male's volleyball club; Akaashi Keiji.

He owned a breathtaking slate-green pair of eyes, a messy raven hair and a stoic yet calm face.

Your face flushed after you realized what Bokuto called you. How dare he called you small-chan? Isn't that rude?

"I'm not s-small, you're just tall besides my height is [height]." You said.

Akaashi helped you picking the other papers before giving it back to you.

You bowed your head, "Thank you, Akaashi-kun." You said.

"No problem." Akaashi simply replied.

"I'm sorry small-chan but we should be going." Bokuto said then start to walk away; followed by the setter behind.

A small smile appeared on you lips. The interest you have for Akaashi have increased even more. You have interest for him ever since but there is zero chance that you will confess because you know that he will probably turn you down.

 You have interest for him ever since but there is zero chance that you will confess because you know that he will probably turn you down