Chapter 10

⁺◟ ⌲ ( 💌 ) ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

Go play and listen the video, it's beautiful :)
I don't own the video and the music, it belongs to its rightful owners.
Enjoy!

1/2 YEAR LATER ; ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

She walk in the hallway of the school, the Fukurodani Academy. The school is new to her yet so familiar, it seemed she was been here before. She sighed as she kept finding for her classroom.

She's quite shy to ask the other students, so she helplessly find her own way to her classroom. The others are looking at her and it makes her uncomfortable, especially that she don't remember a few things about her and the others. It is hard for her, to be precise.

It would be really embarrassing and rude if they called her name and she would ask them who they are. She have amnesia up until now and it happened one and a half year ago.

She have difficulty to regain her memories back that's why her mother sent her back to where she is now to regain her memories and search for her old self. She want to know who she was before.

 She want to know who she was before

"Bokuto-san, you're too noisy, please be quiet." The setter of the male's volleyball club, Akaashi, said to the horned owl captain who's currently laughing his ass off.

He nonstop laughing of how he remembered Akaashi tripped on the small piece of wood. Ayumi, Konoha and the others were stopping theirselves from laughter. Gladly, the setter isn't annoyed at all.

"Bokuto-san, stop laughing..." Ayumi said then made a small 'pftt' sound.

"I'm sorry, Akaashi was just funny!" Bokuto said between his laughs.

Akaashi sighed and ignored the horned owl in front of him, then they continue to walk in the hallway. Though, he's loud, he thought that being with Bokuto is fun. That's why they are best friends.

Meanwhile, [name] have made a lot of friends. They like her and that made her happy and welcomed. She giggled while teasing her female classmate, Erena. Erena run up to her and she open the door to run outside of their classroom.

"Catch me if you can." She said then smirk.

She wasn't looking in her way that's why she bumped into someone's chest.

Wow.

It always happened to both of them back then. He held to her left shoulder and look down at her. Akaashi's eyes went wide and mouth agape as he stare at her. He felt his heart skip a beat, same goes for her.

What feeling is this ? She thought.

It's familiar, very familiar yet she can't remember what is it,

Her [h/l] [h/c] hair shines as the sun light strikes to it. Her [e/c] pair of orbs is gleaming so bright. Her cheeks is glowing pink. Her lips is plumply and pink. Her face flushed when she noticed how close their face are.

"[name]...?" He said in disbelief.

I hate waiting. But if waiting means being able to be with you, I'll wait for as long as forever to be with you. Akaashi remembered what he whispered to [name]'s ears.

"Chibi-chan?" Bokuto tilted his head like an owl, looking at her in confusion and in disbelief as well.

Who would expect they have met her again.

"[name]-chan!" Ayuki beamed then tears start to stream down to her cheeks.

She run up to her best friend and engulfed her into a big hug. She start to sob and tighten her grip to her best friend's shoulders.

"I missed you so much! You're back! I'm glad that you're okay!" She sniffed.

The [e/c] eye girl awkwardly pulled away from Ayuki, "I'm sorry, but do I know you guys?" She ask, but not in a rude way.

"[name]-chan! I can help you to remember your past!" Erena beamed behind her.

She glanced to her friend then rubs her nape.

"I'm glad that you can but I can handle it all by myself." She said then look back at the others again and to Ayumi.

"I'm sorry for making you cry, I'm going ahead." She bowed before running up to her classmates.

She glanced behind and saw them looking at her then she awkwardly look away. The setter was about to called her name but he felt that he was glued on the floor and wasn't able to speak nor move.

"She don't remembered us?" The horned owl ask, "The accident back in the camp trip caused her an amnesia."