Chapter 09 [0.2]

⁺◟ ⌲ ( 💌 ) ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

This is just only an extra chapter.
(=

ENJOY!

It was several days ago, after the accident happened to [name]. She was hit by a car and she's in the hospital right now, in a deep sleep, meaning, comatose. Her friends knew the condition about her and they immediately paid her a visit.

"Hey [name]-chan, you know I missed you so much right?" Ayumi said then sniffs while staring at her best friend's critical condition.

"Small-chan, you should wake up now." Bokuto said.

Akaashi looks at her. He felt guilty for rejecting her. He start to realized how [name] can make him happy. He realized that he have feelings for her. It will takes a lot of time to realized that you love someone.

He walks closer to the side of her bed then he held to her unconscious hand. A single tear fell down to his cheek. The others was surprised even Ayumi and Bokuto.

AKAASHI?! Bokuto thought.

Akaashi sniffed then squeezed her hand.

"Please, wake up." He whispered.

The door opened and [name]'s mother came in with a brown envelope on her hand. She saw [name]'s friends were gathered around her bed.

"You must be her friends, right?" Her mom asl then smiled a bit.

They nod, "I'm happy that she have you by her side now. [name] is our only child and to be honest, she's kind and nice, not a total spoiled brat but her feelings are so fragile. I am so happy that she made a lot of friends." She said.

"I'm her best friend, but trust me [lastname]-san, she can be pretty stubborn sometimes and that's why I love her so much." Ayumi said then chuckled.

"I see, I'm glad. Her dad and I are going to take her to the [country]. We'll get her a reliable hospital and doctor. So you can now whisper her your sweet hellos and goodbyes." Her mom said.

They froze and look at her mom in disbelief, "Y-You mean that she's going to leave us?" Ayumi ask.

"I know it's hard for you all but we're all going to do this for her." Her mom respond.

"[lastname]-san, will she came back?" Bokuto ask.

[name]'s mom look away, "We don't know and we can't promise. You all must be tired and your parents are probably looking for you, you should head home." [name]'s mom respond.

They sighed deeply and whispered to [name]'s ears, bidding her goodbyes. Akaashi is the last one who will whisper to her.

"I hate waiting. But if waiting means being able to be with you, I'll wait for as long as forever to be with you." He whispered quietly.

They bowed their head before leaving the room and the hospital.

The warm breeze travels around city. The students were walking inside of the school and there's Akaashi standing near the gate of their school.

It is hard for him that she's in a critical condition and need to go to the other country for her medical treatment but he thought that it's for her sake.

He sighed deeply then look behind him. He sometimes spotted her behind him and would greet him a small 'hello' or whatsoever.

"Good morning, Akaashi-kun."

He heard [name]'s voice rung through his mind. His flashback of her appeared on his mind. A small smile crept on his face then he walks away.

Meanwhile, back to the hospital. Where [name] is deep in sleep, they all can hear is the sound of beeping sound coming from the apparatus but miracles happened and little didn't they know her pointer finger slightly move when no one noticed it.