Chapter 04

THREE DAYS LATER ; ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

Today is their school festival day. [name] felt somehow not excited anymore. She always thought about Akaashi and Yukie. Even though she's not sure about the relationship between the two.

Frankly, she never felt the jealousy before. Ugh, that feeling. But she always scolding herself that she shouldn't be, because she's just a friend of Akaashi and have no rights to be jealous.

"Where's Akaashi and Yukie-chan?" Bokuto asked.

"I don't know but I saw them together walking around." Komi respond, "Hey, [name]-chan, I noticed that you were feeling down recently." He said while walking with her and Bokuto.

Bokuto frowned, "Do you have a problem, small-chan?" He asked, "Are you okay?"

She shake her head, "No, I'm fine. Anyway, let's go find the others." She respond then walked ahead of the two.

Bokuto and Komi looked at each other before following her behind.

"Bokuto-senpai, have you seen [name]-chan?" [n/o/f] asked the horned owl who's busy playing the whack-the-mole video arcade that have been rented for their school festival.

It seemed the captain is enjoying himself.

"She was with us this morning but I don't where she is now." The horned owl respond then whacked the mole once again.

[n/o/f] sighed then glanced at Akaashi.

Meanwhile, [name] leaned her back at the wall, randomly sketching at her sketching book. She's currently sitting alone on the rooftop and little didn't she know that her friend is wondering where she is right now.

"I should having some fun right now but I don't feel having fun anymore." She mumbled then sighed.

She felt that her phone vibrates. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and saw her best friend's message. Her eyes goes wide after reading the message.

"Crap! They are waiting for me." She cursed under her breath then immediately stand up from her place.

She opened the door and rushed downstairs. But being a clumsy girl right now, she slipped down the stairs. Akaashi was about to turn in the corner and go upstairs but his body collide to someone else's. She fell on his top and made a loud thud. He groaned and felt his head slightly ache.

"Ouch! I'm sorry... I slipped and didn't saw—" She trailed off when she realized it was Akaashi.

The setter sit up and start to rub his head. [name] leaned closer then held to his wrist.