Chapter 11 [0.2]

They gathered around in the middle of the court as few junk foods and bottles of sodas in front of them. They were having a picnic inside of the gym, even though it's already 5:45 in the afternoon.

Bokuto keep saying HEY HEY HEY with every piece of junk food he ate while the others are having a long conversation. The [e/c] eye girl happily shared her remaining memories she have.

"Akaashi-kun, have some more~" Yukie chimed then she handed the raven hair setter another pack of junk food.

The rain pours so hard and that made [name] freeze because of the cold breeze dampen her [s/c] skin. She doesn't have her umbrella with her and she don't know what to do how to go home.

"You forgot your umbrella again, huh?" The familiar manly voice ask behind her.

She turned around and only to see Akaashi standing behind, carrying his black and blue umbrella.

"Again?" She ask as she tilted her head.

He shake his head, "It was nothing. We can share with my umbrella, I don't mind though." He respond then cracked a small smile.

She felt her cheeks flares up and her heart pounds yet it aches. Then, she glanced from side to side, thinking about if she's going to share with him or wait for the rain to stop, though it has a possibility that the rain will pour harder.

"Well, alright, if it's okay with you." She eventually said then smiled back.

He nod, "Let's go..." He said and they both walk outside of the school under of one umbrella.