Chapter 11

THE NEXT DAY ; ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

"[name]-chan, someone wants to talk you." Her female classmate called her out while she's talking with the others.

Curious who was looking for her, she went outside of her classroom and saw the guy yesterday.

"Oh, it was you!" She said with a smile painted on her lips, "Do you need something?" She ask as she walk closer to him.

He cracked a small smile, "I'm Akaashi Keiji, the vice-captain of the male's volleyball club." He respond then they both shake hands, "My team mates and I were wondering if you can be our club assistant manager."

"Oh! Is it hard? I have never tried being a manager before." She respond then shyly rubbed her nape.

He rubbed his chin, "It's good. We still have one, but she need an assistant." He said.

"If so, sure that's fine for me." She said then smiled once again, "Oh! I'm [lastname] [name]. Nice to meet you."

He nod, "I'm glad, let's go to the gym to meet the others. Nice to meet you too." He said and she followed him behind.

So awkward. Akaashi thought but soon he shrugged off the thoughts of him though he felt uneasy.

"You seemed familiar to me, do we have met before?" She ask as they both walk in the hallway, "I have amnesia if you're wondering."

He looked at her before looking away, "I'm not sure." He respond, "But that goes same for you, you're familiar to me. Can I ask you something?" He ask.

She nod, "Yeah sure, go ahead." She respond.

"What happened to you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to though." He ask.

"Well, my mom told me that I was hit by a car when I was running across the street though they don't know the certain reason why but someone told her that there was a guy who's following behind me, catching up with me." She respond then pulled out a heavy sigh. She really can't recall her past.

"A guy? Don't you remember him?" He ask.

"I don't but I wish I do, he must be really important to me." She respond, "One night, I had a dream about him but his face was vague and I can't exactly see who he was but he was so familiar."

"I hope you regain your memories back, that must be really precious and important to you." Akaashi monotonously said.

She chuckled, "I thought the same way." She said.

" She said

"It was nice to meet you~" Yukie said while smiling at [name].

She smiled back and the boys awed at her sweet smile.

"Hey, I'm so sorry about yesterday, you cried and I don't know what to do. But if you don't mind who are you, really?" [name] ask Ayumi.

Ayumi sadly smiled at her then took a step forward then held to her wrist, looking intently at her [e/c] pair of orbs. [name] just calmly looking at her.

"I'm your best friend, [name]-chan. I was always with you before the accident. I'm your pillar whenever you want. We was always together and it was so hard for me that you can't even remember me, not even a bit." Ayumi respond and her tears start to stream down to her cheeks.

[name] felt bad for her, but she's struggling too, it is hard for her as well, like she want to remember and regain her memories so bad but she can't. The doctor said that it will take long to remember.

"I'm sorry but it's hard for me as well, I want to remember all the memories I have had lost but I can't, but that doesn't mean that my heart forgets. There is a part of me that I felt so happy that I met you right now. We can continue our friendship, Ayumi-chan." [name] said then smiled.

Ayumi's eyes widen then engulfed her best friend into a tight hug, "[name]-chan, you made me cry again..." She said between her sobs.