Chapter 05

⁺◟ ⌲ ( 💌 ) ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

Okay! Instead putting the [n/o/f], I'll name your friend as Ayumi.
Anyway, here's the chapter 05

ENJOY!

"[name]-chan, are you sure that you're going to confess right now? I mean what if he rejects you, are you ready for that?" Her friend asked the [e/c] eye girl.

She nod, "Yeah, I guess I'm ready." She respond.

"You guess? You're not even certain with your answer, [name]-chan. Could you at least think about it. I don't want to see you crying in the corner of your room." Ayumi said.

She chuckled, "You're too caring, Ayumi-chan. I will not cry." She said.

"Of course, I am! I'm your best friend after all." Ayumi muttered.

"Alright! I'll think about it. Anyway, I have to talk him." [name] said.

Ayumi sighed, "For what? I thought you're going to think about it?" She asked.

"Yes, I wanna talk to him about himself. I want him to know me better and same goes for me." [name] respond then smiled.

"You're being obvious!" Ayumi whined.

"Obvious about what?" She asked.

"About liking him!" Her best friend respond.

"Alright alright, maybe next time! Let's go grab some bite." She said then giggled.

" She said then giggled

"Okay! I have announcement, so please everyone should listen to me." Their homeroom teacher said. Everyone sit back on their chair.

"Our school will be having a field trip, but not just any trip, a camp trip." He explained.

"A camp? That would be cool!" The [e/c] eye girl beamed.

Her classmates looked at her, "Every thing is cool for you, [name]-chan." Ayumi said then giggled.

"Okay, I'll continue. This trip isn't required at all, but everyone is free to join. The camp fee will be post in the bulletin board in the hallway." The teacher said.

"This camp is on friday and we have two nights and one day stay." He added, "So if you are going to join, come at me in my office and I can reserve a seat for you." Then after a small debriefing, he leave the classroom.

Ayumi looked at her best friend, "So? Care to join?" She aske.

[name] nod, "Of course! It would be fun." She respond.

"I bet Akaashi-kun would come as well." Ayumi teased.

"Same goes for Konoha-senpai." She teased then wiggled her eyebrows.

Ayumi blushed then smacked her best friend's shoulder.

"So, you'll go too?" [name] asked.

Ayumi nod, "Yeah, sometimes we need to relax. Lol! But I think, there will be activities as well." She respond.

"I'm excited!" [name] beamed.