Prologue

Millie sat lazily on the chair of her make-up table, staring at her reflection in the mirror in front of her. She was so tired of this show business life, it was all the same boring things.

"Millie," called her make up artist, Ally. "Its time for your interview." Millie sighed as she stood up and straightened her pastel pink skirt. "Okay." she said shortly while walking past Ally and heading straight backstage. Ally sighed and shook her head at the attitude of the twelve year old English girl, and everytime she thought of it, she would remember who this girl used to be before.

"So here we have as our guest for tonight," announced Jimmy Fallon. "The famous actress from the series Ominous Beliefs, Millie Bobby Brown!"

Millie flashed a smile and strode to the sofa. She crossed her legs. "Hello everyone." she said in her English accent. "So how are you tonight, Millie?" he asked. "I'm fine, thank you very much." No one could deny the hint of sarcasm in her voice. Jimmy looked at her perplexed but still continued to smile. "Well, you do look amazing today," he said with a grin. Millie twitched her cheeks upwards to force a smile. "Thanks."

Jimmy awkwardly tapped the side of his armchair. "So how was Ominous Beliefs? Its an amazing series by the way." he said with a wink while sipping from the mug branded with the logo of his show. Millie cracked her knuckles. She has been rehearsing her answers to try to tone down the sarcasm in her voice. "Oh it was nice," she said. Her tone was sugarcoated, it was very obvious. "Okay, so uhm, any theories for season two?" the questions were running out. Millie pursed her lips as she thought of a probable thing to say. "Not much really. The O Sisters have amazing story plots. I dont wanna share stupid theory, Jimmy."

"Millie are you alright today? Forgive me, but you seem cranky." Jimmy chuckled.

That was when she had enough.

"Well Im sorry, Mr. Fallon, if you're not satisfied with my tone or my attitude. Believe me, I've heard more of my sass expressed horribly from others, and you dont affect me anymore. So if you please, I prefer not to be part of this interview anymore."

Everyone was left dumbfounded as the young actress stalled away to backstage. This was the first incident wherein she had walked out on an interview.

"Millie, what the hell?!" Ally hissed as she sat on her make up stool and grabbed her bag to pack inside her phone. She took her clothes to change into and stormed into the dressing room. After a moment, she stormed out in a gray hoodie and a pair of jeans. "Ally, tell the show I am not going back. Im heading home."

She immediately called for her chauffeur ro escape the rage of her manager, Paul. She knew this time she had set a toe out of the line, and Paul never let anything slid. He had been threatening her career for her attitude for a long time now; but at this moment, with memories coming back to her mind-- she just wanted to fade. To hell with her career, to hell with media. To hell with Paul, to hell with Ally. To hell with everything in this world.. because she has given up.

hello! im delia, im @.elevenstrangere on Twitter and @.milevennials on ig with claire, my best friend. now we decided to make a collab account here on watty just like we did on ig. this story is mine and the other one is Claire's. once we are done with our own stories, we plan on making a collab story. i hope you like this.

here millie is somewhat 14 or 15, after all this is au. so please keep that in mind. hehe.

i love stranger things very much and i guess that love is the number one reason for this passion in creating this story.

so please support, and thank you very much! 💞 also, expect slow updates because school. but i assure you, i will try.