Chapter 7

"I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic,
I'm under pressure
Cause I can't have you the way that I want
Let's just go back to the way it was
When we were on Honeymoon Avenue"

I sang into the mic, at first I was nervous to sing in front of Justin and Scooter but after a little bit I was fine. Honeymoon Avenue is a song that means so much to me, me and Tiana wrote it a few months ago but never uploaded it to YouTube so this was the first time I'm singing it.
After the song was done I stepped out of the booth and smiled at Justin and scooter. "I love that song, I really have high hopes for you guys." Scooter said with an approving look on his face. "Aribella can I talk to you for a second?" Scooter asked and I nodded following him into the next room. "Aribella, I really want to sign you right here, right now. I'm not even kidding, you have an incredible voice that I think you'll go far. Tiana is ok but I don't see as much potential for her than I do for you. If I signed you, you could be huge and I know that's what you want. I can still get Tiana's name out so she can do different things with her skills and do appearances and stuff but she just won't have a schedule like you would" I was trying to take in all of what scooter was saying. "Can I talk to Tiana before I say anything?" "Yeah sure". I walk back into the room where Justin and Tiana were, they were talking. "Hey Ti can I talk to you?" We left the room and went back into the room where me and scooter just were.

Justin's P.O.V

"So what did you say? "I just said that I see a lot of potential for her but no so much for Tiana." "What?" Scooter you better be joking" "Justin, Tiana is great but I just have more hope for Ari-" Scooter was cut off by raised voices coming from next door. "Ari you obviously don't give a shit about me! If you did, you wouldn't of sad yes to that asshole in there!" "I haven't said yes yet Tiana, I wanted to talk to you first" "well you can go and have your good life with all of the fame, I hope it all fucks up for you!" "Girls calm down please" Scooter said and stood in the middle of Aribella and Tiana. "Oh here he is, the asshole of the hour. Thanks for fucking my friendship up" Tiana said to Scooter. "You did that yourself. I said that you have potential Tiana but after all of this attitude I'm starting to change my mind. You can forget it" "Well, whatever I'm done. Please don't contact me anymore Ari, you've clearly chose your side because this has just proven that that you're shit friend". Ari started crying so I walked over to her. "Tiana please" she begged but it was too late, she'd gone.