Chapter 11

The party is still in full swing and I have never had so much fun in my life. I have met some amazing people and I can't thank Justin enough for this. This is by far the best birthday I have ever had. "Ari come sing with us" Madison said, I nodded and followed her up on stage. "What are we singing?" "Aerosol Can by Major Lazer" Kendall said whilst handing me a mic. " Yo! When I was young and my dad had a reefer house
I'd catch a contact and talk like Eek-A-Mouse
Go to school, act like I'm pulling reefer out
Kinda funny cause I used to freak my teachers out"
By the end of the song we was all dancing on stage and everyone else was laughing at us, moments like this I live for, I have made some friends for life.
Most people have gone home now so it's just me, Justin, Kendall and Hailey. "I have had the best night, Thankyou so much Justin for everything". "You're welcome, happy birthday again" he said and then gave me a hug. I swear he gives the best hugs. "Guys we are gonna go now, thanks for an awesome night" kendall said. "Okay, Thankyou guys for coming and it was nice to meet you two" "you too ari" they both said in unison and giggled. Justin turned to me "do you want to go?" I nodded my head, I'm so tired. We made our way into the car and Justin came and sat next to me, we are both a little tipsy haha. "Justi-" I was cut off by Justin's lips connecting to mine, my stomach was filled with butterflies. What the hell. I kissed back put my hand and on the back of head, running my fingers through his hair.
-NEXT DAY-
I woke up with a banging headache, I really shouldn't of drank that much lastnight. I got out of bed, I needed something to help this pain go. I made my way into the kitchen and opened the cupboard that had different types of painkillers. I picked up the paracetamol and popped two out and got a bottle of Figi water out of the fridge. As I was sipping the water with my painkillers and I heard padding of feet coming this way. I turned around to see Justin rubbing his head. "Hangover?" I asked and nodded his head slowly. I gave him two painkillers and the rest of my water. "Thankyou" I just smiled in return, I was about to make my way back to bed when Justin stopped me. "What are you doing today?" "Resting to get rid of this hangover and then packing"
"packing?"
"Yeah I go home tomorrow Justin"
"stay"
"what?"
"Stay, please? Your single drops soon and you still need to talk to scooter about some stuff"
"what about my mom Justin? She's expecting me home soon"
"call her or FaceTime her and tell her everything, she needs to know ari, she'll understand why you're staying longer" he had a point, she needed to know. I nodded and went back up to my room to call my mom. "Hey baby" my mom said when her face popped up on screen. "Hey mom, I miss you"
"I miss you more"
"mom I need to talk to you" she gave me this weird look but I ignored it and started talking
"so thee craziest thing has happened, so on the first night me and Tiana went to a bar and I started to sing on karaoke and never guess who walked in"
"who?"
"Justin Bieber" her eyes widened.
"So me and Tiana talked to him for a while and he said how incredible my voice is and he said he would talk to his manager Scooter. Justin recognised me because about two weeks before this trip I tweeted him the like to mine and Tiana's YouTube channel and he tweeted me back twice and posted about me on Instagram. So the next day after meeting him at the bar I got a message off Justin saying come to the studio so me and Tiana went. Scooter let me sing for him and he said I was amazing but didn't see that much potential with Tiana so she went mad and left and scooter literally fell inlove with my voice and after a bit, he sees me and said he's spoke to a few people and he wants to sign me so now I'm signed to a record label. My dream has come true" I looked up on the screen to see my mom crying so hard,
"aw mom, please don't cry"
"I'm just so proud of you baby". Hearing them words come out of my moms mouth made me want to burst out crying, that's all I have ever wanted. I have made my mom proud, I'm so happy.