II

Tracie p.o.v

I'm Tracie, I have a nice body and I lean more towards the dark skin side. Lyshell is my bestfriend, but things haven't felt the same.
Back to the story:

I woke up hearing Lyshell scream. I went to her bed room and what I thought were screams were moans. The moans got louder and louder like if somebody was really fucking her. All I could do was laugh.

"Trace man, what the fuck laugh somewhere else I'm trying to sleep," semi-yelled Lyshell.
"Nuhuh, Shelly you was having a wet dream?" I said trying to be serious.
"No Tracie damn!"
"Yes you were! You was screaming! You were about to say the name but I busted out laughing," i said laughing histerically. "Common though the mall is our bestfriend and she needs us imediatly!"
"Okay, but I'm not going to Aug's concert at Lousious tonight. I have a day off no need to see that damn club."

I ran towards the shower stripped down and did my hygeine routine. Once I got out the shower and choose my outfit. I flat ironed my hair, lotined up and put on my tribal print leggings and black crop top.

Lyshell p.o.v

I did not want to go to the mall even though that is my favorite place to go. I threw on some black sweats, red vans and my white and red 'boss bitch' shirt.
Once we got to the mall I went straight to foot locker. I brought a black and white addidas track suit' some bel air 5s and oreo 5s. I went to Forever 21 and brought some new dresses, a couple cardigans and new shirts. Last I went to Journey's and brought combat boots, galaxy vans, and different color converse.
I texted Tracie and told her it was time to go. I had gotten a call from my mom while I was in the middle of replying to Tracie's sad face.

Lyshell- Ma?
Denise- Hey hun, guess who's at the house?
Lyshell- Ugly ass August..
Denise- How you know?
Lyshell- He's performing at my club.
Denise- Oh, well bye lovely text me or something.

What the hell! I dont want to see August and now this bitch staying with his mom. No visiting them this week.

____________________
When we got home I put all my stuff away and told Tracie everything.

"Well damn Shelly, I mean I know yo ass like him but you ain't even gonna see mommy or Puncho (Taylor)?"
"When do I see mommy or puncho?"
I replied."Shit I just don't want to see August. I don't know why though..."

Why dont I want to see August? Like he aint do nothing bad to me. Oh god I like him.

"Trace, I like August," I semi-yelled.
"Lyshell Jordan Taylor, Your finally admitting it! You and Aug would look cute together! Time to do some miracle working!" squealed Tracie.
"Trace you think so?" I asked. "Wait no I'm trynna focus on my music shit. His shit will confuse me."
"Bitch please, if he wanted you when you was ennie meenie he'll want you now!" Tracie remarked. "Ya body is heaven girl!"
"If you say so Tracie! If you say so," I replied.

August p.o.v

I'm finally here! Back to the motherfuckning NOLA nigxa I'm happy as hell When I went to see my mom's house she was excited as hell to see me. To be honest I really wanted to see Lyshell's ennie meenie ass.

"Uncle A!?!?" screamed Kay-Kay.
"Hey babygirl! Wassup?"
"Nothing much, we've missed you!"
"I know baby! You haven't seen me for 6 months. I'm sorry love bug,"
"Whatever, so do you have a girlfriend? Puncho and nana were talking bout it!"
"What the- Nuhuh lil' girl you ain't getting shit out of me. Go sit yo 2 year old lookin' self down," I said laughing.

___________________
"It's 2 o'clock and I'm faded- This kush feelin' amazin'- Got a voicemail on my phone from a lil' breezy feelin' x-rated."

This club was turnt up! This young lady caught my eye. I told my body gaurd to tell her come holla at a real nigxa.

"Aug babes? Remember me?" asked the women I had saw.
"We had a one night stand?" I asked.
"Nigxa no' this is why I always dissed ya ass with my bitch."
"Dissed me? Who are you?" I asked confused as hell.
"Tyler you told her? Nigxa fuck wrong with you? She always dissin a nigxa too," she said. "Remember that?"
"Tyler? Oh shit. Tyler? Damn Trace you don't look like ya bro & nothing like them highschool days!
"Yes babes! Yes! Haha, but how you been bitch?" Tracie asked.
"I'm good, but take my number, a nigxa is tired and we need to catch up! Give my number to Liya (Lyshell) too. Bye hoe!" I said throwing up the peace sign.
"Bye dick sucka," yelled Tracie walking out.

-----------------------
: Lyshell having wet dreams ...

: His mom & god mom know about his "crush"

: Will Aug & Lyshell start to actually talk?

..Derien..