XII

Lyshell pov

The day went by gloomy and miserable. I believe Aug, but then again how many times have I been lied too? I can't keep up with everybody's lies and feed into everyone's bullshit. My so called "best friend" lied to me. My boyfriend has lies behind his truths. I just can't anymore!

"Lyshell, why the hell are you crying?" August asked walking over to me in the hotel room.

"Nothing." I breathed out and wiped my tears. "Im just fine Aug."

"Don't feed me lies," He said following me to the shower.

"Who is feeding you lies." I replied walking into the warm shower after stripping out of my clothes.

He followed me studying my every feature, I could already tell this wasn't going to end right. I pushed myself  into the corner of the shower letting my tears fall. I couldn't help it, sometimes you just needed to cry.

"Speak to me." He told me standing in the same spot he was always standing.

"What's there to say?" I questioned.

"You know damn well what there is to say." He said getting madder by the minute.

"What's wrong with me?" I stifled out a laugh. "I feel like I can't trust anyone."

"Ouch, that hurts." He said turning around.

"Must be the guilt coming back," I said, "because I don't recall mentioning your name."

"You said anyone, how the hell am I supposed to know if your fucking talking about me?" He yelled.

"Am I talking about you August?" I asked finally washing my body.

"How am I supposed to know? I've been nothing. but honest with you!" He replied.

"Honest? Was it honest when you hid them drugs in my house? Was it fucking honest when you kept selling drugs behind my back? Is it honest that you still won't let me know about that other bitch your fucking around with?" I screamed.

"What you know about honesty girl?" August laughed. "You aint been all that yourself, fucking kissed my boy. Yea I heard about that shit, and I heard you tried to get some nigga at the club in your pants. Please don't come off at me about being honest when it's obvious both of us are fucking liars!" August yelled at me.

"Yea, cause were both liars, shit happens when I'm DRUNK! I'm not that stupid Ant, don't come sideways with that shit!"

"Ain't nobody coming sideways Lyshell. And don't blame it on no drunk shit ether, cause I see right through that lie."

"Whatever, I'm done with this. I'm done with trying, I'm probably done with us." I yelled getting out the shower.

I didn't even care to put on lotion or makeup. I put on my black sweats, a white shirt, some weed socks, my black bucket hat, and my jean jacket. I needed to go home whether it was now, or it was tomorrow.

"You really walking out on us?" He asked pulling on his Taxis.

"I ain't say all that." I smartly replied opening the door.

"Well you sure as hell aren't saying any damn thing." He yelled so loud everyone came to see what's up.

"I know, I know that's why I'm not continuing to put you through it anymore." I smiled before turning around.

"Where you even gonna go?" He yelled after me. "You better bring ya ass right back here!"

"You not my mama, and we both lost our fathers, so you sure as hell ain't my damn daddy." I yelled turning around. "Look your making yourself look dumb, see me when this tour is over."

"NO, I want to see you now. I want you to go back in that room and we can fix this. I want you to not give up so easy, I want us to perfect us." He told me.

"Yea and I don't mind taking those steps, but seriously bye August."

I was walking away, but not on us I was walking away on me. Walking away on how I feel, and walking away on what our arguing could've easily escalated to. I'm not sorry for leaving his sorry ass there, but in all reality we do need to work on us, and separately.