III

Tracie p.o.v

Man last night was a lil crazy. Aug was trynna hit til he realized a bitch was Tracie. On the other hand, I'm going to force Shelly to go to IHop with me!

"Shelly. Shelly! Bitch get the fuck up!"

"I am up I'm trying to find a outfit for the "date" I'm taking yo ass on," Lyshell said sarcastically. "We going to IHop bitch get dressed."

Our minds yo! We think exactly alike. Today I am going to tell her about August's request. You know him wanting her to hit him up! He remembers her... Well how could he forget? Her mom is his god mother.

___________________
"So darling I have to tell you something," I semi-yelled.
"What what what? I need to tell you something too," she replied quietly.
"Spill hun!"
"Well my uncle Jacob said th-(gco)"
"Hurry up Jordan," I said angrily.
"Okay T, so he gave me the job!"
"Omg, good for you! Wait which studio?"
"His in New York where all the BIG artist's go." Shelly said uneasy.

Lyshell p.o.v

"Shells?!? Your serious? When do you leave?" asked Tracie.
"Next Saturday... the end of Aug's N.O week." I said quietly. "I found out while you were partying. But let's go and you can tell me about ya time on our way to the mall!"

_____________________
"Well are you gon' talk to him?" asked Tracie.
"Umm Sure I'll text him."
"Do it now!" she yelled. "Right now."

LiyaS-Hey...

"See he won't reply it's been 10 fuc- never mind."

A.A.A- Hey who's this?
LiyaS- Liya
A.A.A- Oh Hey baby girl
LiyaS- Hi Aug how you been?
A.A.A- Good, just a yung' nigxa on his grind.
A.A.A- Call me...
LiyaS- kkkk!

"He wants me to call & I said yes," I yelled.
"Call dummy!" Tracie screamed.

Aug- Helluh?
Lyshell- Au- August?
Aug- Hey ma, what you doin?
Lyshell- In the mall shopping for New York.
Aug- New York, huh? I'ma be out there ina week. I'll see ya, but I'ma call ya later, I'm at the studio, bye ma.
Lyshell- Bye Auggie

August p.o.v

Ennie Meenie is going to New York? Well she gonna see a nigxa face!

"Rock you ready to do this remix to honest?"
"Yea, yea aiigh leggo," Rocky replied.

____________________
"Man that shit is dope!"
"I know can't wait to record this in New York, at Jacob's! That's where all the big stars go! I think that means I'm getting big," I yelled.
"Nigxa, don't go rubbin it in other nigxas faces!" Rocky yelled back. "Go talk to that Lyshell girl you always talk about when you drunk or high."

__________________
Lyshell- Hello?
Aug- Hey ma. Why you sound all happy?
Lyshell- Because I got a new job and a bitch movin' to NY.
Aug- When you leave?
Lyshell- The end of your N.O week.
Aug- That's when I go to New York too! Turn UP!!

___________________
Lyshell and I talked all night. I sung to her until I heard her light snores. I told her goodnight and hung up. I was so excited that she agreed to meet me after we settle our business in New York. I fell asleep with her on my mind.

Tracie p.o.v

It's already Saturday... Lyshell and I have been flying back and forth to New York, this bitch has so many clothes!

"Trace, have you been crying?" asked Lyshell disturbing my thought process.
"Shells I'm going to miss you!" I yelled into her chest.
"Tracie we got the whole damn day and we gonna do shit all day," Lyshell screamed. "Turn UP baby!"

She was right, but little did she know I had out whole day planned out. We were going out to eat breakfast at Dennys, then we were headed to the park, lunch at Arbys, and then a late night swim. I also had a surprise gift for her in New York.

____________________
"Tracie thank you for today! I'm going to miss you so much!"
"Hell no stop that bullshit, we are turning UP at the pool! Late night swim hoe," I yelled.

While I was swimming Shelly got out the pool when she came back she was on the phone. I could tell it was her mother just by her body language. She was walking in a way saying she was disgusted.
Soon we had to part ways she said her goodbyes to mommy, Puncho, the girls, myself, and Quan.

-----------------------
: Lyshell & Aug started talking more.

: Shelly's leaving "/, but she and Aug agreed to meet up.

..Derien..