XVIII

August pov

"Baby I love you." I started off, "forever, and ever, and ever."

"What you want August." Lyshell smiled running her hands through my wild hair.

"I can't just tell my lover that I love her?" I laughed.

"Hm, what you want me to cook?" She replied pushing me off her.

"How about I cook for you?"

"How about yea, I want some ribs, Jambalaya, and beans." She smirked. "You down?"

"Let's go get the stuff fa it, since you want ta be overly complicated and all that." I chuckled slipping my feet into my slides.

I looked over at her, my baby sure is fine. It's been two weeks since she told me, and it's been quite fun talking about baby names. We've came to a conclusion of Amber Cherae Alsina for baby girl, and August Anthony Alsina III, since I was named after my grandfather, but that's so far.

"Baby why don't we fuck, then go back home cause I have to tell our mothers, and when we come back like two days from now you'll cook fa me?" Lyshell said taking off her clothes and wrapping herself in a towel. That means one thing.

Shower sex.

"You would've made for a great ass fuck buddy!" Shelly told me.

"What happened to ya filter?" I laughed putting some clothes into a duffle.

"Well it disappeared a long time ago." She shrugged. "I think it was when you hit it real good and I started calling you daddy ever since."

"So I ain't hittin that good enough. I'm about to get you right, after our mini vacation girl!"

"How about during the mini vacation? We could get a hotel room instead of crashing at punchos, then you could show me what you really made of daddy." Lyshell said straddling me as I sat back in my seat.

"M-m-m I like the sound'a that." I replied making my way to her neck. "You betta stop playin wit daddy like this na."

"D-daddy the only one playing." she said pushing me back. "I've never been this horny before."

"Shit I like it." I cracked a smiled, making her lightly slap my chest. "I love my lil freak."

Lyshell pov

August and I got the first plane to the Nola. Neither my mom or puncho know about us making an appearance.

I know y'all probably like where the hell that burst of freakiness come from. Well it was always here, but I just lost my filter. The filter to everything... It's not a problem for me though, I get what I want and I please August on top of that. I know he ain't never gon leave me... I hope.

"I love you baby." I said lying my head on August's chest. We still had half hour left on that plane.

"I love you too." He said kissing my forehead. "I've always loved you, and I will continue to do so till the day I'm forced to leave by god himself."

"Mhm," I smiled.

"Don't forget that babeh." He said rubbing my arm. "It's some crazy people in the Nola."

"What you trynna say Augustine?"

"I'm trynna... hol up don't call me that bullshit ever again." he laughed.

I love his laugh, I love his smile... I love everything about him. I don't know how many times I tell y'all, but I seriously have the worlds greatest boyfriend. He caters to me and is there when I'm down. I wanted to leave him, but he wanted to stay. I do no wrong in his eyes, the only wrong was not being with him and look at me now.

"Buh why baby, that's my new nickname." I cheesed.

"Mhm, shut ya marshmallow ass up." He said shunning me.

"Augustine... August... Don't fucking play wit me... Augustine I know you hear ya pregnant ass girlfriend calling you... Fine then." I sighed. "Marshmallow is a cute ass nickname anyways."

"Kiss me." August said looking down on me. "Marshmallow please?"

I looked up and gave him 4 small kisses, before giving him the real deal.

Finally at the front steps of Puncho's house I rang the doorbell. August and I waited five minutes before Amaiya opened the door.

"Uncle August!" She yelled causing Chaylin and Kayden to run to the front door, followed my mom and then his mom.

"Where's C?" I asked after giving love to my babies and the picture of Mel, I noticed they added something new... A soda with his name.

I broke down in tears because I remember when he was shot. I remember thinking it was my fault because my ex was fucking crazy. I thought Aug and the family would've hated me.

"Mel don't want us shedding no damn tears over him." Chandra said pulling me into her. "Especially not when your glowing like that."

I looked up and smiled weakly. Taking her hand I lead her upstairs to August's old room. We sat down and I laid back.

"Girl I'm two months pregnant." I smiled.

"Oh my god!" She yelled. "Mel about to be an uncle, I'm about to be a fucking auntie!"

"Yea I know." I laughed. "Gotta tell the mamas tho."

"I'a send em up ta ya." Change said standing. "You'ca tell the girls whenever... oh and Tammy is in town."

Tammy is a distant ass cousin who believes that she and Aug should be together. I can't be dealin wit ha, not with this damn baby and everything is fine with me and Aug. That lil hoe bitch could step on the real.

Tammy pov

I was on the way to my Auntie Sheila house since I just got in town. I heard August would be there through the grape vine of fans in Alsina Nation that some thought he would be here, before he went for his photo shoot for the XXL Magazine cover. I love me some of my distant ass cousin. I mean he sexy and must have mad money. Dick game probably bomb as hell and I know I can ride him like a porn star. I even heard he ripped some broad Cervix before. (a/n: that mto article was funny as shit, after Alsina Nation got done with it.)

I rounded the corner and saw smoke coming from the backyard, must be on the grill. Of course my crazy family would be on the grill when it's cool in February. I parked and got out that car. Walking around to the back I have my auntie a hug and went to see Mel's Children. Looking up I saw August.

"Hey Aug," I smiled.

"Hi, Kayden ya mama want ya." He said.

"Baby ima be back real quick, mama says I should see Tracie. I don't want to bu-" Some broad said walking up.

"Here my keys." August said.

"Who are you?" I smirked.

"Come with me?" She asked.

"Your sure Lyshell?" August asked sending boiling blood through my veins.

They left with out saying one thing to me. I hate that Lyshell bitch and since when was her and August an item. I walked over to my cousin Rai just to chill.

"Say Lyshell and August togetha?" I said on some jealous type shit.

"Yea, they a year towards summer I think." she spoke.

"Mm, this nigga and her needa stay clear cause Tammy is definitely in the spot right now." I smirked.

"You betta stop, Lyshell don't play that. She pregnant too, I'm proud of her and my boy."

"Rai, pregnant?" I damn near choked. "What happened to Aug, the old August?"

"He's long gone." Sheila smiled.