XXII

August Pov

It's August 26, the day before the baby shower. Lyshell and I have been good. She's been sleeping in the guest room, I don't know why, but it's giving me some time to think and kinda regroup before I propose. Lyshell's mood swings and hunger has been driving me crazy, I'm so blessed that I only have one more month of this.

"Baby can you get me some fruit?" Lyshell yelled from across the hall.

"Yea, what kind?" I asked walking in her room.

"Well um, some of what ever we got." She replied closing the laptop and walking over to me. "I love you."

"Mhm," I smiled letting her walk by. "You got a big fat ass."

"That's why your anaconda got me pregnant." She laughed as we talked in terms of Nicki's new hit song, Anaconda.

I watched Lyshell walk in the closet in our shared room, since she was only in boy shorts and a bra. I went down stairs and walked into the kitchen. Opening the fridge I found a brand new fruit plater that Rai must've brought by earlier. I made a mental note to remember to thank her because I was about to be pissed if I had to cut up some new shit.

"Babe do you think baby August is ok?" Lyshell asked lifting up her, or I should say my shirt.

"Don't worry, we already talked to Dr. Reyes about this." I replied reffering to why her stomach wasn't as big as other women. "What did she tell us?"

"Baby August is just a smaller baby... I know, but I can't help it. I hope he's ok!" She sighed eating a grape.

I took out my new Iphone 5s, that Kevin Hart sent me and took a picture of Lyshell. I put it up and captioned it, "Daddy did a lot of sht to live this here lifestyle! (@LTAYLOR)" I checked the notifications bar and saw I had one missed from my mama, so I walked down stairs and outside to call back.

Aug- You called me ma?

Sheila- August, all the guys are gonna say their flights are delayed, your covered.

Aug- Thanks mama, I really appreciate your help.

I hung up and rushed up the steps two at a time. When I got back to my room Lyshell was knocked out cuddled up with my pillow. I took a picture then went to my closet to find something to throw on so I could go chill with the guys.

I picked up some black jeans and a navy Hollister sweatshirt. I put my bottom grill in and slapped my Rolex on my wrist. I picked out my hair then rubbed some lotion on my hands.

"Lock the doors Aug," Lyshell mumbled turning in the bed.

"Sure thing baby," I said cracking a smile.

I walked up and gave her a kiss on the forehead then went downstairs. Slipping my Tim's on, I walked out the door to my Rover.

Lyshell Pov

"Club goin' up, on a Tuesday- Got your girl in the cut and she choosey." I sang listening to my new favorite, Tuesday by ILOVEMAKONNEN.

I packed my bag since after the baby shower, August and I are going to a town house outside the city. He says, "I just don't want the paparazzi in ya face babeh." I understand him, but I don't want to just leave.

Rai- I picked up the Rollie , what you want me to do now ?

LiyaS- uh , just hold on to it . you know aug gon go dig for sht ! thanks for everything baby 💘

When I finally got done packing my bag, I went to find an outfit for tomorrow. I found an all brown outfit, which was cute since the baby is due towards the end of September. I walked into the bathroom and slipped out of my clothes. Turning on the shower, I pulled out my purple fluffy towel and stepped in the shower.

I washed my auburn dyed hair and washed over my body. I stepped out the shower and brushed my teeth. I braided my hair along the sides then pulled it all into one curly, wet, pony tail. Walking into the closet I pulled some black boy shorts on and pulled on a black bra. I found some of August's black joggers with Benji's and 100 signs. I pulled my "There's no way you woke up like this shirt" off the hanger and pulled it over my head carefully. Then I bent down to get my Taxi 12s out the box. I grabbed my Moshino, drawstring leather bag of the top of my sneaker boxes and took my Michael Kors watch off the jewelry box. I put on my baby mama gold chain hoops, and pulled my weed leaf necklace over my head.

Rai- I'm outside, and it's drizzling so bring a jacket and umbrella.

LiyaS- alright, I'm coming downstairs anyways.

I hung up the phone and put it in my bag, along with a small purple umbrella, my charger, wallet, and keys. I put on some deodorant and some lotion, before going in the hall and getting my Hollister parka out of the guest room, where I've been camping out at for the past few nights. Walking out the house, I locked up, then went to the passenger side of Rai's car.

"Hey guys," I said noticing Rodney and Cha in the back.

"Hey fatty," Chandra laughed.

I could tell this would be a long lunch... I already got called fat and they know, it ain't even like that.