X

Lyshell pov

It's tour day and all I can say is why the hell we had to wake up so early? 10 o'clock is still a little to early when you get used to waking up late. I rolled out of bed and went to do my hygiene stuff. When I came back from showering and brushing my teeth I walked to my closet and had to decide if I wanted to bum it, or if I wanted to look cute. I mean I was going to run into some fans with August and I can't be looking weak if paparazzi catch me. So I guess I can look cute bumming it. I put on my black and white Adidas tracksuit, some black and white striped socks, and my black and white Adidas adissage slides. August walked into my room wearing the same thing, but instead of the slides he has on the Oreo 5s.

"It's not nice to copy," I said walking over to him.

"You copied me." He said picking me up and kissed me mutiple times as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Mmm, no I didn't babe," I said laughing. "So who's tour?"

"2 Chainz, 2 Good to be T.R.U tour," He said putting me down so he can get my two suit cases. 

I nodded my head and went too get my black and white iPhone case from the counter in the bathroom. I got a couple more because I'm always changing my phone case. I threw them in my bag along with a new tooth brush, womanly items, and some peach lotion, peach shower gel, and peach perfume. Hence the nick name Peach Tree, I was givin when I was a little girl, don't laugh it's not funny. I got my phone charger and sunglasses and was ready to go when I heard a loud ass beep outside.

"Come on babe, we gone." August said carrying my suitcases down stairs.

"Coming," I sang.

"So we really need to make a song together, cause there ain't no way in hell you have a voice like that and you don't sing, sing." He said smiling.

"Uh, hush Aug!" I said lightly pushing him.

August pov

It feels so good to have my own tour bus, to be able to be laid up with my girl and sometimes hang with my niggas.I love it, but I just hope the squad don't be eavesdropping on me and Lyshell, cause I be a soft ass nigga with her. After the bus got us, we went to get the rest of the crew. This tour finna be live!

**

"Baby what if I ever had a baby?" Lyshell said laying her head in my chest as we relaxed in our room in the back of the bus.

"Well then I would be happy as hell, but you don't need to worry about that. We good right now," I said hoping she ont take it the wrong way.

"Babies?" I heard from the other side of the door. 

I looked at Lyshell and she nodded. We got quiet as hell and walked up to the door. 

"I don't hear anything anymore." Joe said. "They aren't talking."

I opened the door, "Who isn't talking?"

Lyshell busted out in laughter. I couldn't help, but to laugh with her. Joe's face was so priceless! I out of breath said, "BUSTED." I knew they would be eavesdropping on us. They don't listen at all, I said nobody come up  to my door, if you need me better be sending a damn text message or something! 

We walked out the room and went to the front of the bus with the rest of the squad. Liya didn't really meet them, but nether of us liked introducing people. We talked and joked til it was time to head to bed.

"Aug I have a problem," She said when we got in the shower.

"What? What happened?"

"Well you are mighty fine when your body is wet and your making me horny." She said I smiled and kissed her.

She gave me her all in that kiss. I picked her up and put her back on the wall. I broke the kiss and attacked her neck. I positioned myself to enter and told her to beg for it. You know what happened after that!

----------------

Sorry for the late update. I fought too early this morning and I had no time to write a long entry like I was supposed to do.