IV

Lyshell P.o.v

I'm on my own... To be honest it feels good being on my own. The plane ride was quick but it wasn't easy like the beginning of the week was. I thought about Tracie, the loml' my mom, Puncho, and the girls. I even thought about my bye to Quan.

____________
"Jordan Taylor!" screamed the limo driver who was picking me up.
"She is I," I replied shaking hands with him. "Lyshell is the name. What is yours?"
"I'm John and may I say you are very gorgeous."
"Thank you," I replied.

The ride to my new condo was silent beside the radio playing, Drunk In Love by Beyoncé feat. Jay-Z. That's my shit so I had to sing.

"... We woke up in the kitchen saying 'how the hell did this shit happen?'

Oh baby, drunk in love we be all night

Last thing I remember is our

Beautiful bodies grinding off in that club

Drunk in love..."

I knew I killed that shit because the driver, John was smirking really hard.

"So why you smirking?" I asked laughing.
"You can sing! No matter why Jacob wants you!"
"Thank you!"

___________________
When I got to my condo I saw a BMW. There was a note attached to it that read:

"Girl you wanted this shit forever! I just added a lil' twist of Tracie! Take a peak!"

Only my best friend! I love her so much. I opened the black car door to look inside. The inside was all white, with seats that were all leather cheetah print. The rear view mirrors had gold chains surrounding the frame. In the trunk there was a big picture frame filled with pictures of me and Tracie since we were in the womb. I almost cried when I saw all she did for me. I made a mental note to call her. 
I slowly walked to the front door of my condo placing my hand on the door knob, when somebody else opened it.

"Jordan Taylor, how you been?" yelled my cousin like friend Jayson.
"Oh hell no, Jay get out my house!"
"No can do cause everybody from New York in this bitch'"

Then bam, music was playing and everyone was twerking and grinding. I grabbed Jay and headed straight for the dance floor. Who knew you could have a house party that was in your own condo?
I ended up kicking everyone out and drinking cherry ciroc til, I passed out.

___________________
"Jay get the fuck up and help me clean up my damn house!" I yelled into Jayson's ear for the 5th time.
"Okay, okay, okay, damn mother fucker!"

I had a long day ahead of me. It was already 10㏂ and I needed to be out the door by 2㏘. Today was my first day at work. I helped Jayson clean up then I kicked that nigxa out. I had things to do.

August p.o.v

I woke up in my hotel room I forgot everything that happened last night. I looked through my phone and saw I had a direct message on Instagram. It was a video of me trynna get a lap dance at some party.
It was 11:30㏂, damn, I thought to myself. I had until 2㏘ to sleep, but I was up so damn early.
I decided to text Liya:

A.A.A- Hey boo ♥
LiyaS- Auggie booboo, Heyy ;)
A.A.A- What you doin?
LiyaS- About to eat breakfast, then hop in the shower.
A.A.A- I should do the same. Well eat I don't have to go until 3:30
LiyaS- Bye nigxa

I couldn't wait to see Lyshell! Tonight we finna turn up after I'm done with studio life.

__________________
I was in the studio when Jacob came in with some girl following at his heels.

"JT, sit down make yo self comfortable," Jacob said forcibly.
"Damn, you my dad now?" asked that girl.

Man she was fine! Her body is A1 and her attitude and sarcasm was okay. Her hair was jet black with red tips. She was wearing some fitted leggings, a black and white long sleeve shirt, and the Taxi 12s. Her swag was on point, but she was eyeing a nigxa to hard.

"Jordan this is-"
"August Alsina," she replied with a smile. "So August how do you like New York?"
"New York? Oh it's fine. I'ma see me a lil lady whom I want to make mines tonight. So DO NOT try anything!" I said smirking.
"Anthony I was always sneak dissin' you! But yo ass still want me?"

That can't be! It's Lyshell? What happened? She look all grown up and I just told her my tactics.

"It's a small world ain't it Liya, come give me a hug," I said laughing.

I was embracing her hug when Jacob said something. He was making small remarks under his breath.

"August and Lyshell can we get to work?" asked Jacob.
"Uncle you knew we was about to start getting to work!" Lyshell said.

__________________
I was in the booth just singing Nobody Knows when I realized EVERYONE was staring at me wide eyed.

"Something on me?" I asked laughing.
"Yea, the cum from this dick," Jayson yelled and everyone started laughing.
"Mother fucker I'ma- just wait you gonna get it!"

-----------------------
: Shelly finally on her own!

: They FINALLY met!

..Derien..