XVII

Today I was going for my sixth month check up since the last one was when August and I started to live together. I threw on some polo boxers and my black champion sweats, followed by a bandana print crop top. As I looked at my body in the mirror I noticed it was a quite a bit rounder since the last time I checked.

I need to stop eating all this fatty food I thought. We had been back from Dubai for almost a week know and I'm feeling good. August told me about his little Rodney scheme and her and I started to hang more since then. I grabbed my keys and headed down to my rover.

Since that Tracie incident I got a new car and hers was stashed in my garage. I started up my car and made my way to the doctors office. When I got there I signed myself in and waited to get checked in.

"Lyshell Taylor?" called my doctor.

Once we were in a private room she started to talk, "so when you called last week to schedule your appointment you told me that you haven't been on your period for some time. I know that you said it was normal to you since it's been like that since you first got it. Is anything different this time around?"

"Well I mean my stomach is a tiny bit more shaped then usual and it's taking a lil longer for my period to come back." I sighed.

"Well you can pee in this cup and bring it back here." she told me pointing me in the direction of the bathroom.

I don't even know why I would- wait pause. Is Doctor Ramos trying to tell me I'm pregnant? With Aug's child... I did what I was told and brought the cup back. Soon she disappeared to do some tests.

"Well I have good news!" Dr. Ramos told me. "You'll be off your period for another 29 or so weeks. You my darling are 2 months pregnant!"

I stood there shocked all the times I swore to not get pregnant because it might ruin Aug's career and now I am pregnant. I grabbed my bag and walked out the room. Before I could leave Dr. Ramos told me to come back next month at the same time and she slipped a picture of the ultrasound in my hand.

August- Yea Baby?
Liya- You h-home?
August- Yea, whats up?
Liya- Nothin, I'm pullin in.

August pov

I was chillin' wit Chris, Ty, and Gotti, just waiting on Jeezy when Shelly called me. She sounded a little out of it, but she didn't say anything.

"Who that was?" Chris asked like he ain't know.

"Gon wit ya nosy ass, all up on my dick." I laughed. "Nah that was, well it was her."

"Hey baby," Lyshell sighed walking in the kitchen.

"Where is our hi's?" Chris yelled.

I got up and jogged to the kitchen to find out what was up. I saw her drinking water and crying.

"What's up babe fa'real this time." I said following her out the kitchen.

"I'm pregnant." She told me when we entered our room. "The ultrasound in downstairs in my bag."

"Pregnant?" I repeated.

"2 months, but if you don't want too stay with me I understand. I don't want to ruin your career or nun of that." She sighed.

"Leave you? You trying to say I was gonna leave you?" I yelled. "Don't you remember our conversation about a baby? I told you not to worry about it, but you was pregnant the whole time."

"I-" I cut her off.

"Lyshell I'm in love with you, and there is NO way I would leave you fa some dumb shit. You pregnant wit my child, not nobody else child! If I'm not showing you that I'm here to stay then I don't know what to do." I yelled louder. "I'm happy that I'm going to be a father, and you would never ruin my damn career that's something only I can do. Plus if I ruined it I would still find a way to keep supporting you. Damn, I don't even know why you would think such a thing. I, August Anthony Alsina will never leave you. I LOVE you Jordan I seriously do."

"I- I love you too," she said before kissing me. "Always baby."

"Yo is y'all niggas straight?" I heard Jeezy yell from the stairs. "Cause a rich nigga walked in and I thought I was getting my head chewed off."

I laughed and shook my head, "nah b, we all straight. I'ma be down in a min." I yelled.

"It's ok if I call up Rodney?" Lyshell asked.

"Don't have to ask mama, this yo shit. I'm yo nigga not yo boss." I smirked before we both walked out the room.

Rodney pov

Lyshell called me telling me that she's Pregnant which I could tell from spending that day with her, she also told me that Chris... Well she calls him Jayson (his nickname), but she told me that he is over there. Low key Chris and I have been messing around on the low, I think it's time we let that cat out of the bag.

I texted him stating that I would be there and prepare himself for a rage from August and Lyshell. Then I dressed in some Pyrex shorts and a black crop top. Getting my keys I was on my way to Shells place.

When I walked in the house I sat next to Chris and said my hellos. Lyshell sighed and began to speak.

"So you guys, I have some important stuff to tell you." She smiled.

"The hell so important," Tyga laughed.

"Nigga I'm pregnant." She glared at him.

"Oh word congrats." Chris said.

"Aw shit Yung' bout to take care'a a yungin'." Gotti said dapping him.

"Wait I'm about to be a uncle." Jeezy said rubbing his temples. "Damn y'all need to stop fuckin' I already got a nephew wit Ty, now y'all bout to have fuckin babies."

"Don't turn out like Chyna!" Ty laughed.

We were all recovering from Jeezy, just to start laughing some more about what Tyga said about Chyna.

"I have something to tell y'all too." I started.

"This is my girlfriend." Chris told them.

"Rodney fa'real I asked you about Chris like two days ago." Lyshell mugged me.

"I love you?" I told her.

"Yo everyone got some damn secrets!" Ty laughed.

He was certainly right although my secret wasn't even as special as Lyshell's I still kept it. I'm just happy Chris told them I'm his girlfriend and not some toy.