XV

I didn't reread this yet so if there are and errors please bypass them.

Dubai is the best. We've only been here for four days and I feel so refreshed. I feel like my relationship is refreshed. August hasn't asked for sex since all the incidents. I actually feel ready to give him some, but only if he wants it.

Today he scheduled everything for me to do. He told me he would text me everything and it would all fall in place.

I was going to just try and look casual as hell cause I didn't know what he set up. I put on my floral print Dolce & Gabbana cropped shirt, bleached ripped high waisted shorts, some peach sandals, and peach earrings.

Daddy 🙈👅- Babe are you dressed?
👑- just about baby 😘
Daddy 🙈👅- Okay, go to the spa on the18th Floor of the Burj Al Arab, Al Sufouh Road.
👑- Ok bye daddy 😩👋
Daddy 🙈👅- I'll see you later I promise 💁 but bye ma ✌️😘

I immediately grabbed my room key, rental car key, and my bag and walked to the door. Al Sufouh Road wasn't that far from the hotel we were staying at so it would only take me a short 10 minutes tops to get there. When I got outside my heart almost stopped when I saw my childhood best friend, Rodney standing next to my car.

"Hey you!" She yelled running up to me.
"R-Rodney?" I managed to get out.
"Yes Rodney, I'm not no man stealer like Tracie." She reassured me.
"Oh I know, cause where me and August stand we stay." I side eyed her. "Why are you here?"
"Um August Alsina, your boyfriend contacted me asking if I could hang out with you today. He never told me it was you, but it's August Alsina so I went with it."
"Then how do you know about Tracie?" I questioned as we walked back to the car.
"She dialed my number and told me everything, I told her I don't give a damn she got what the hell she deserved!"

It all seemed surreal like why was she here. I just went along with it because I would never want to ruin everything August has planned for me. We rode off to the spa. When we got there up on the 18th floor, man all I could say was it looked bomb!

"One under Alsina, the other under Lopez." Rodney said.
"How you know?" I asked as we walked towards the back.
"August," She said as we took off our clothes for full body massages.

I relaxed because I knew how tense I was. My massager was giving really good game when my phone started ringing.

Liya- Yes?
Mom- What you doing?
Liya- About to get a facial why?
Mom- Just checking on ya, love

I hung up after cause that was her way of saying bye. I got ready for my facial and enjoyed that shit to the max. After that Rodeny took me to get my nails and eyebrows done, then to the mall and told me to shop anywhere I wanted for the perfect dress. I ofcourse found myself a white dress and red accessories.

When I got back to the hotel August was already dressed in his best attire. He pushed me to the shower and told me to take as long as I needed. I had just got out the shower and was now lotioning my body.

"Babe you ready?" August asked.

"Just about, can you zip me up?" I asked.

I was wearing a long sleeved white dress that came to the knee. My hair was puffy, but it's still looked cute I applied mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick to my face. Then I placed my white red bottoms on my feet and a red bracelet that clipped to my shoulder.

"You look beautiful baby," August said running his ands up and down on my body.

"Thank you, you look handsome as hell." I turned around and fixed his tie. "I love you."

"I'm in love with you." August told me as he stared into each others eyes.

Next part the dinner and so on so fourth.