XX

August Pov

"Mitch caught a body 'bout a week ago- Fuck with us and then we tweaking, ho- Run up on that nigga get to squeezing, ho- Everybody catching bullet holes- Niggas got me on my bully yo"

I looked at Lyshell as she hit the Shmoney dance. She is now 5 months pregnant so it is, May. Right now we're getting ready for the doctors appointment to find out the gender of the baby.

"My damn child bout to be crazy as hell." I laughed at Lyshell.

"True!" She replied pulling her hair through the pony tail tie.

"You know that ass sittin right in these spandex short right?" I smirked sticking my hands in her pants.

"Remove your hands because we are not doing this right now baby."

"I love you, and you." I chuckled kissing Lyshell and her stomach. "Let's go."

Sitting in the waiting room Lyshell and I awaited on her doctor. I glanced at her and could see she was getting very anxious. Just as I was about to look around for the doctor Lyshell's name was called.

"I see your back for your monthly check up." Dr. Reyes said. "You want to know the gender of your baby I presume."

"Yes, I really want to know!" Lyshell beamed.

"Let me just get the gel and turn on the monitor."

We both nodded and Lyshell laid back. As she squirmed because of the cold gel I looked at the screen. I know what the hell I was seeing... I know we're having a-

"A boy, your having a boy." Dr. Reyes smiled.

"A boy, oh my gosh! I can't wait for him to come." Lyshell gushed allowing some tears to fall down her cheeks.

"I'll give you two some time alone, make sure your still taking your prenatal vitamins Miss Taylor."

Once she stepped out the room Lyshell looked at me.

"A bad ass lul boy August!"

"Yea, and he got a bad ass queen, and a sexy ass king for parents."

"And remember lil Aug got a mama and a hoe." She laughed after we scheduled the next check up.

"Who's the hoe? Where am I during this all?"

"August hunty, you are the hoe." She laughed harder.

I mean mugged her and got in the car leaving the doors locked. Trying to control my laughter I unlocked them and let Lyshell mad ass get in.

"I love you." I cheesed.

"Fück off Aug."

----
Welllllll it's a boy 👶. I didn't know what to write so here you go 👐. Hopefully next update will be longer.