XI P2

August pov

It's day 5 of the tour and what can I say I have had the time of my life. Lyshell started letting me hit it on my free time. Earlier I fucked her raw, I'm just hopping she ont get pregnant on a nigga. Niggas want to go out, so ima just go and drag Lyshell along with me. She got in the shower and then I got in. I got out and put on some white trues, a black shirt, and my powder blue 10s. I sprayed some cologne and walked into the room. I was looking for my phone while Joe talked to Liya. I gave up and walked over to them.

"We ready to head out where Aug?" Joe said as I walked up.
"Right here." I said Lyshells phone in hand. "Baby here's your phone now where's mine?"

We exchanged phones and she walked towards the front of the bus. No words being said to me. I looked down at Joe and he shrugged.

"It sounded like she was on the phone before I knocked in the door." He said.

I sighed and followed them out the car not even daring to check the call log. I sat in the limo and waited till we got to the club. I was sitting there when I got a call.

Samantha: August come to the spot!
August: Aight I'm on my way.

I got off the phone and looked around for Lyshell. She was dancing with her little friends, so I shot her a text saying I was going to the bathroom when in all reality I was just going to Samantha's house.

"Hey Sam," I said as she opened the door.
"Hi, you got my shit?" I nodded my head.
"Where my money at?" She pulled it out. I traded off, my cocaine for her money.
"Nice doing business." I said walkin out the door to her apartment.
"Yea tell yo sister to make sure she stop picking up your phone."
"Sister?" I mumbled.

I left out of the building and checked the time it was 2:46 a.m. so I called my man to bring me to my tour bus. Once I got back on the bus it toke off. I carried myself past my guys to my room. I looked into the room and saw Lyshell laying peacefully on the bed. I came in kicked off my shoes and laid next to her, pulling her into my grasp. When I woke up she was on the side of the bed head in hands like she was crying.

"Liya wassup?" I asked reaching for her.
"Don't touch me." She said moving away.
"Wassup?" I asked she turned and faced me confirming my accusations that she was indeed crying. "Baby what the hell?!"
"Are you cheating on me August?" She asked.
"No never, your my baby I love you!" I said and she shook her head.
"Who's Samantha?" She asked another question.
"This girl," I replied.
"No shit, stop trying to stall Anthony just answer the fucking question!" She yelled.
"I sold to her."
"The hell you mean you sold to her?" She said trying to keep composure.
"I sell crack baby. I needed more money to support us." I spoke. "I can explain though."
"You don't have to explain. Ima ride till the end know that!" She said laying back. "I've been riding since high school. My love won't ever change!"
"Why would you even think that?" I asked.
"Cause she called you saying meet her at the spot. Then I know you was not at no fucking bathroom for two hours." She said looking away. "If I even find out that your lying to me, I will fuck your shit up! So August don't even try to play me for some dumb broad out of New Orleans!"