XIV

Aug- Babe wassup?
Lyshell- He came back, baby he's looking for me!
Aug- I'm coming right now!

"I'm sorry Sway, but I have to go!" I said running towards the door.

I sped off in the direction of Lyshell's condo. When I got there I saw the windows of her car bashed in and a tan car sitting next to it.

That's not my car, I thought to myself before pulling my gun from under the seat. I got out my and ran up to the slightly ajar door.

God bless me and bless this nigga before I put one in him! I prayed before walking in on him raping her.

I blacked out all I remember is the police taken me away and not one, but two body bags leaving the house.

"August!" Lyshell screamed running up to me.

I was currently standing in the New York police station. I wasn't in any hand cuffs and I wasn't behind bars. I was just fine.

"What happened?" I asked questioning everything around me.

"Tyron was raping me again when you came in. Long story short you beat his ass, killed him and killed his nigga." Lyshell explained.

"So I ain't behind no bars because?" I questioned.

"I got you the best lawyer in the world, Ms. Smith found you weren't in you right state of mind. You saw your girlfriend get raped, you just lost a child, and you were unresponsive getting taken away and now your still off. They didn't even read you Miranda Rights, even though it's clear what happened you just got lucky!" She told me.

"I love you so much!" I mumbled into her lips.

"I love you too Daddy," She said tugging on my bottom lip. "Can we leave?"

"Let's go," I said pulling her.

When we got back to the house I sat in the kitchen with Lyshell we both made small talk.

"Babe remember when we first had sex?" She asked, I nodded. "You made me feel like I was a virgin again, for the simple reason that I had been raped before that, I never knew the feeling of wanting sex from my boyfriend so bad."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there babe," I said rubbing her back. "I'm sorry I wasn't there any of the times!"

"It's not your fault Aug," she said falling asleep in my arms. "I love you!"

"I love you too," I replied carrying her delicate body up to our room.

Placing her gently on the bed, I unclothed her body and placed her under the covers. I walked to my adjoined bathroom and ran my hands over my face. I ran the shower water and sat there thinking. If only I was there, If only I could've stopped him before he laid a finger on her. If only, if only, if only...

I got in the shower and released all the tension in my shoulders. The more I stood there thinking about today, the longer it took me to realize it wasn't my fault even though deep down I felt like it was. I love Lyshell so much. I hate to see her like this bruised up and all that.

I got out the shower and placed a towel around my lower half. Walking over to the sink I brushed my teeth and thought about my actions from today. I'm surprised the police even let us back in Lyshell's condo. It was probably that lawyer she got me. I need to thank her tomorrow when ether Liya or myself wakes up.

Walking into the room I dropped my towel and put on a pair of boxers before climbing in next to Lyshell. I missed being laid up with her. I missed it all just because one argument that escalated for no reason. Saying I love her is now becoming an understatement.

"Finally," Lyshell smiled before snuggling into me.

When I woke up Lyshell was still sleep. I checked my phone and saw I had several missed calls, even some blocked numbers were on my phone. I got up and went to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth I brought my cloth to my face.

"I love you," Lyshell said running her fingers through her bouncy curly hair.

"I love you more," I smiled before going to kiss her.

"What we doing today?" She asked.

"Well I was thinking. I want to take you on vacation, you deserve it." I said as we walked back in the room hand in hand.

"I'd like that, but where to on such short notice?" Lyshell said looking through her drawers.

"How about Dubai?" I asked. "I'll have my manager bust the jet out."

"Shit I ain't trippin' daddy." Lyshell said doing a little dance. "Even if that nigga flew me and my bitches all the way out to Dubai."

"Oh my gosh not with that lookin' ass song." I laughed. "Pack ya shit girl."

Lyshell

I ran to my closet and got my suit case from the top shelf on my wall. I proceeded to threw all different types of swimsuits in it. When i finally got to my dresses and skirts I got so happy and threw a lot in. Same process with my sandals, shorts, and tops. My accessories got out of hand when I through my short hall way of jewels. I finally added all my necessary items to the bag before I forgot.

I appreciate August I really do. I was going to have his kids. I was going to be his forever. I love him so much, that some times I think I love him too much. I think I show too much affection and attention to him then he shows to me. I know that because he's famous and all that, but seriously I really want to be able to have that connection there.

I wonder what I'm going to do the day he decides to leave me... If he ever decides. I ran to the bathroom and took a quick half hour shower. When I got out brushed my teeth and put on my white lace thong, and my white bandeau. I applied lotion to my body then raced to my closet. My Sass & Bide Love Indeed Printed Pants caught my eye, along with my Billabong Drift Together Flyaway Cardigan Sweater.

"Babe I'ma shower and I already sent Tony with your suit case, I'm finna shower like now." August laughed walking in on me flat ironing my hair.

"Okay love." I replied my nola accent coming out.

"Don't get fucked, right here right now." Aug laughed.

"Gon wit ya ass."

I finished my hair and makeup just as August walked in the closet. I looked up and he was fully clothed. As I put on my black converse I wondered what did I do to earn this beautiful ass life. Besides being raped three times, I still managed to wake up smiling. I'm happy my uncle thought hard and well about giving me this job, leading me to August.