VI

August p.o.v

Lyshell and I have been hanging out for about a good 3 or 4 months. It's like she's mine by how we act in and out of public. I plan on making her mine I just need to see if her head is in the same place.

"Babe what are you doing?" i asked politely .
"cállate, coño! Estoy tratando de enfocar! <Shut the hell up! I'm to focus!>" she yelled at me.
"Well damn!" I yelled back.

Her fucking attitude? She speaks so much Spanish, sometimes her Puetorican/ Black ass should shut up. Just stop stressin damn.

"Me siento bebé, sólo estoy tratando de superar este nivel de caramelo crush. <I'm sorry baby, I'm just trying to beat this level candy crush.>" she said as I kissed her neck.
"Babe let me see! I be you I can beat it!"

*20 minutes later*

"JODER! No puedo yo este un juego de culo bullshit. A la mierda! Perdió todas mis corazones y toda esa mierda, no puedo esperar para una recarga <FUCK! I can't this a bullshit ass game yo. Fuck it! Lost all my hearts and shit, I can't wait for a refill!>" I yelled.
"Baby calm down. if I'm calm you should be calm too!" she told me sitting down near me.
"Liya I love you. I mean I guess I'm asking you will you officially be my baby?"
"August," she said pausing. "Yes!"

For the first time I felt completed. I felt like I was whole. I just hope I don't fuck up. I really like this female!

"I love you baby," I said kissing her forehead.
"I love you too Auggie," she said kissing my lips.

That was my our first ever "real" kiss. it was so passionate and lasted almost 25 minutes long. No beaks or nothin!

"damn baby you a good ass kisser," i said licking my lips.
"oh shut up," she said kissing me again.

After the kiss i lead her upstairs. Not to fuck though! i went and hooked up my PS4 and put in GTA5. It was just a chill day for us. she massaged her fingers through my hair took selfies in my phone, and made insta videos while I played the game.

Tracie p.o.v

I miss Shelly so much! the relationship with Quan wasn't the same, he misses Lyshell. I can tell cause he wasn't acting like this when she was here. i think he might hes cheating though...

"Tracie?" yelled Quan from the living room.
"Yes baby?"
"Come here bitch," he yelled back.
"Quan I'm sick and tired of you disrespecting me! You never did this until Lyshell left! What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled.
"Who you raising ya voice with? i'll do what the hell i please its MY house, you MY girl! Accusing me of having feeling for Princess then I wont lie! Yes, I fucking miss her damn."
"So you act different towards me cause your first love gone? Want me to call her and tell were visiting? Cause you wont be calling ma a bitch over some damn girl you miss. Maybe I should go! I'll just clear my mind. cause if I come back here your gonna get hurt!"
"Making threats now? NO pack your bags we are going to New York and we're staying for a month. We leaving two days from today. No go on," he said walking out.

I swear I fucking hate when we argue. Its always over Lyshell. he told me she was only his girl for the sex. so, why he missing her?

I listened to him though. I didn't leave, but i locked myself in our room. I cried my eyes out and sang to myself.

----------------------
: Aug and Liya finally together! hope it holds up

: Tracie and Quan .... he still feelin Shells though ... They gonna surprise visit Lyshell doe!

..Derien..