V

Lyshell p.o.v

Oh my god last night was so fun! We went to the club and of course I was fucking shit up, I mean I was a stripper. August and I was talking... More like making out, and he left a few hickies on my body.
I got out of bed and glanced at the time, 11:30㏂. I texted August asking him, what time did he want me to come through to work on these songs. I jumped up ripping my phone off the charger and placing it on the speakers hitting my "shower music" playlist.
When I got out I went to my closet. I picked out a white lace crop top, blue high waisted shorts, a black long cardigan, and my Gamma blue 11s. I put my hair in a messy bun with chinese bangs. I put on some lip gloss, and my gold chain that had a capital L. I lotioned up, and perfumed my body. I checked my phone for any notifications  and saw I had a missed call from August, I texted him to see wassup.

LiyaS- Wassup?
A.A.A- You can come now.
LiyaS- What hotel?
A.A.A- Golden Sea, room 318, 6th floor.

I grabbed my phone charger, and my bag. Then, I ran down the stairs excited as hell. I finally made it outside and was so happy to drive my baby again.

___________________
When I got to the hotel I went straight to the elevator. Once I was on his floor I went to the left and found his room. I knocked twice and he came to the door in seconds.

August p.o.v

"Hey baby girl," I said letting Lyshell in.
"Hi Aug. Nice room," she replied.
"What is that on your neck?" I said, commenting on her hickies.
"The mark of someone pretty cute with out a shirt, dripping wet with only a towel covering the bottom half of him." She said looking dead at me.

I glanced down to see she had just described my current apperance. I smirked and walked into my room to change. I put on some black basketball shorts and my black nike socks.
When I walked out I saw Lyshell laid back on the couch on her phone.

"Liya you want something to drink?"
"Peach ciroc," she replied glancing at me.

I got our drinks and walked over to her, sitting down a lil' close to her. She dropped her phone and sat on my lap. I was happy she did that, but I couldnt let it show or my lil' friend would start to want her.

"Auggie?" Lyshell called out.
"Liya?" I replied.
"I think I'm making somebody happy," she said smirking and moving her hips a little.
"Stop teasing!" I semi-yelled laughing. "Starting something you won't finish!"
"Ha, lets start this song writing process. I got a song you could do for fun."
"Lemme read it," I curious to why she already had a song. She handed me her phone and I read the lyrics. "Who is this about?"
"Bandz is about me..." she said lowly.
"Hey, no need to hide your face. I wont judge you. I think strippers are the realest out chea," I told her picking up her chin and staring into her eyes.
"Thank you," she said looking at my lips.

I leaned in and kissed her. We were making out when I decided to try and take things a lil' father. I unbuttoned her shorts and stuck my hand in her underwear and started playing with her clit.

Lyshell p.o.v

While August and I were kissing I guess he thought he should take it further, and I let him. As he massaged my clit, I let a few moans escaped from my mouth. He suddenly stuck two fingers in my tight, wet, waterfall.

"Shit August, go faster!" I screamed. Aug did as he was told . I seceretly loved rough sex so I liked his speed. "Mmmm Aug it's coming!"

He pulled my shorts and panties down and told me to let it out. I felt my walls tighten around his fingers, when he pulled them out I came. He licked it up then started giving me head. He was going at a rapid speed.

"Oh shit! August slow down!" I yelled moving back trying to get away.
"Nope and come back! You can't escape," he said pulling me back.
"August. I. Cant. Breathe." I managed to say. I loved this feeling and his control. "August I'm- Im gonna. August," I cried out.

I came and he licked me clean. I sat there trying to get my breathing right when he came up and kissed me.

"Damn bae, you taste right," August said smirking.
"Shut up! Your head is on point though," I said laughing. "I need to change my panties, so where is ya room?"
"Why can't you change right here? I mean I did just see it," he said grinning.
"AUGUST? -_____-" I yelled.
"Ok. Ok. Ok. Damn shawty."

__________________
"Lyshell tell me something in spanish. I love your spanish accent," August told me as I was looking through the clothes at Rue 21.
"Su un idiota, pero quiero que seas mi idiota. Te amo Auggie. <Your an idiot, but i want you to be my idiot. I love you Auggie.>" I told him.
"Yo también te quiero Liya, Y si quieres que sea tu idiota tanbmalo entronces ¿por qué no usted dé jame hacerte mía ya? <I love you too Liya, and if you want me to be your idiot so bad then why won't you let me make you mine already?>"
"August I wanna take it slow," I replied. "See you still remember alot from spanish class!"
"Ha hecho compras? <You done shopping?>"
"Si. <Yes>."

__________________
Me and August spent the whole day together. He took me out to diner, then back to my house. He stayed over because we took my car and I was to tired to drive.

---------------------
: Lil' make out session turnd into a lil' something else.

: He took Lyshell out shopping then out to eat aw!

..Derien..