I Have A Plan!

Page's Pow

I was getting ready to head to Leo's house, I put on a white shirt with the top cut with little squares. I also wore blue jens and finally I put a flower crown on my head. I text Skylar and she said she was wearing a blue top and a flower clown as well. Skylar has dirty blond hair. And she's my best friend. I was walking out of my house when Skylar jumped and scared me from behind. "AHH Skylar what the big idea?!?!" "Oh sorry Page, you know I had to." I look at her and she hugged Me and we both started to laugh. Then I heard 2 new voice from behind us. When we both looked we saw Bri and Nashia. Then Bri asked " What the heck is going on here!?"

We both looked at each other and saw we were still hugging on the sidewalk. We pull away from one of another and blushed. Its was quite for what felt like ten minutes. Then Nashia spoke. " Aren't we going to Leo's house?" I grab Skylar's hand and started to walk while saying."Oh yea we don't want to be late." Nashia and Bri start to follow us and we talked about what ever came to our minds. Then in front of us I see Sean walking, I ran up to him and jumped into his arms causing us to fall. He looks at me and kisses me, of course I kissed back. After a wounderful kiss we stand up and Bri says "That is just weird." "Hey shut up!" Sean yelled, then I say to him "hey it's ok, she can think or say anything she wants. It don't bother me." I see him smile and we all walk to Leo's house. When we got to the door I knocked and Leo answers and let's us in. When we all got in he asked all of us. " What took so long,And wears Robert?" We all say " Its a long story and we don't know where Rob is." Leo gives us drinks and we sit on the couch and wait for Robert to arrive.

Robert's Pow

When I got Sean's message I was in the shower. I knew the gang was going to meet soon. Ever since school ended we haven't talk for awhile. I put on my favorite black shirt and pants on. I ran out the front door when my mom stopped me. "Robert James you come back into this house and take out the trash!!!!" I hated taking out the trash but I couldn't run away unless I wanted to get grounded. After 5 awful minutes I robe my bike to Leo's. But I mad a sharp turn and reacked. I left my bike an ran the rest of the way. I started to remember when I had a crush on Page. It was 2 years ago when we were in 8th grade.Math class was when I say next to her. Her hair was so soft and shine. She always had the best grades and Nashia was also so pretty. They were the best looking girls in the whole class.

Now Skylar was awesome, Her voice when she sang was like a rockstar. Yes I like all of these girls, but I know they would never be with me. I had ok grades and was handsome. But Sean looked better than me and he's one of my friends and I would never want to take Page from him.......Wait if I can't have her than neither can he!!! I have a plan.

Wow that was a AWESOME chapter! What will Robert do? We will see in the next chapter.
So if you LIKE this chapter than PUNCH the Vote Button In The Face LIKE A BOSS! And I'll see all you dude IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!