The Country Side

Greg's Pov

     "Page your gonna love it!" I said excited as I looked over to her. She was happily staring out the window looking at the view.
     "Ok Page, I'm going to need you to put this bandanna over your eyes."

I gave it to her and she made a giggle.

    "Are you serious?" She asked as she rose an eyebrow.

     "Please." I asked in a playful way and she laughed and put it on.
I parked the car and went over to her side to help her.
     "Ok take my hand and I'll lead you."
I said and held out my hand.

She smiled and before she took my hand she said.
    "If you make me fall, I'm gonna Kill  Ya!!" And she took my hand and I lead her away from the car.
The view of the sunset setting over the hilltops, was such a beautiful moment that I've wanted to watch it with Page. I took off the bandanna and her eyes light up at the sight of it all.
    "Greg.........." she said as we both looked at each other.

     "You like it?" I asked

    "I LOVE IT!!!!!" She yelled and ran to me and gave me a hug.

     "I knew you would, that's why I took ya here." She let go and ran and looked down the hill and then back to me.
He eyes light up as she looked once again into the view. I went up to her and we sat there and watched the view.

"It's been like forever since I've enjoyed myself with someone." She said as she looked at the sun.
I smiled as she said that she was enjoying herself with me. I liked that. It also mad me fell bad that she hasn't done this in a long time.

"You know, we'll have to bring everyone else here someday."

She soon lost her smile as I said that.
But she kept a fake smile on to not worry me. But I saw right threw that, but I didn't say anything.

"We'll have to do it once this mess is sorted." She got up and stretched.

"Hey Page, look I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring that up."

"Greg, it's ok. I'm fine." She said as she held out her hand out wanting me to take it. I sighed and took it for her. She helped me up and started to walk back to the truck.

"Come on Greg, we need to get back with the others." Our hands were still together and she lead me.

"Page I know you want to get back, but it's such a nice night. I was thinking why don't we stay here for the night."

"What? Greg where would we sleep?"
She asked.
I ran to the back seat and pulled out two blankets and two pillows. She looks at me and put her hands on her hips.

"You planned for this, didn't you." She said as she shook her head smiling.

"Uhh....." I said as I looked away nervously.
She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Well I don't have any other choice do I?" She said and I shook my head.
"Ok, Greg I'll do it your way tonight. Besides it looks fun." She giggled and walked towards me.

I set up the blanket for us to lay on in the back. The stars and the moon lit up the sky perfectly.

I didn't want this night to end.