Gone

Page's Pow
     The gang and I were all going to a restaurant for dinner today. I wore a blue small dress with white earrings and a necklace. Skylar wore a red dress with black jewelry, while Nashia wore a pink dress with a big pink bow in her hair. Sean and Leo wore two nice shirts with dress pants. We got our seats and everyone knows dinner doesn't always go as planned and we ran into Bri.  Bri had a cute white skirt with a black top.
"I'm sorry guys I got caught up in something I hope I'm not interrupted anything." Bri said as she came to our table. Leo shook his head no and grabbed a seat for her. We all ate dinner and talked about things that happened in the past and our childhood dramas. Until everyone finished dinner.
"Guys let's do something together tonight, we deserve a little fun right?" Bri asked all of us and we looked at each other.
"Is it safe?"
"I don't know."
"Ummm."
"......"
Bri looked at us and said with a happy smile. "Guys you need to have fun in your lives. Come on let's go to the fair for a little while." Everyone looked like they needed this after what we been threw so we followed Bri and went to the fair. We road almost every ride there and ate some sweets to top it off.
"Wow that was super fun. Before we go be right back I got to go to the bathroom." Sean said and kissed me and left. Everyone got their things ready.
"Hey I'll be right back got to go see ya soon." Then Bri left after saying that.

We were at the hotel room cause we were forced to leave cause the park closing. Sean hasn't been back since then and I'm getting worried. "What's taking so long it's been a hour since we left."
"Page its ok he'll come back soon. Maybe he had to get a ride here." Skylar said to clam me down. I hugged her and she hugged back. "Thanks Skylar." She smiled and kept hugged me.