Let's Run

Page's Pow
  When I herd a voice I opened my eyes and saw Sean! "Hi babe how are ya?" He looked at me and we hugged each other. When the hug was done I saw his hand was poorly wrapped and his hand had blood everywhere. "What did you do to your hand?" I asked
"It's a very long story." He said, He
sat next to me and I wrapped his hand better than before. He put his head against mine and closed his eyes, I could tell he was extremely tired. He also had a black eye as well, I guess he was in a fight. I let him sleep for at least 20 minutes, I wanted him to sleep more but this is a hospital not a snuggling place. " Hey Sean come on you have to get up." He sat up and rubbed his eyes.
" Sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep."
" It's fine babe, so tell me what have you been up to?"
He sat there quietly for awhile like the words were going to hit him.
" Well Robert went to jail and I haven't heard anything more about him."
"Where are the others?" I ask it's not like them not to go together as a group.
" Page I have a important question to ask you and I want your honest opinion. Let's Run away from here."
"W-what?!?" I couldn't believe it, he never asked this before in his life. "Why should we run?"
" Come on Page we can start a happy life away from here and away from all our........... friends." I was speechless
"Sean why do you want this so bad?" He grabbed my arms softly and said
"Honey I can't take it any longer!" He lets go of me and walks to the window. " You want to know why because no one cares about us anymore. There is a reason they haven't called you like I've had and they didn't come because they don't care. I got this black eye from Leo punching me in the face when I told all of them you could be firing in here. Your best friend tried to hit on me when your were gone!" He was crying when he was saying all of this. I got up and hugged him and didn't let go. I was crying a little as well. After 10 minutes I told him " Ok Sean Let's Run! "

Well hoped you liked this chapter of Will You Remember Me. Don't worry the story is not over yet. So make sure you Punch the Vote Button in the Face Like A Boss!!!!