The Storm Part 2

Robert's Pow
My car went up in flames and we were pushed away from the blow. All of our bodies hit the ground and it hurt like hell. I opened my eyes and groaned as I sat up as I felt a hot liquid run down my face. The car was burning right in front of us as the lightning storm growled. Page and Nashia sat up and helped each other as they looked at the car. Bri also got up and she looked at me and at the car. Page and Nashia moved a back a little but Bri grabbed Nashia's leg.
"You're not leaving!!" Her face was all black and blue as she also had cuts everywhere too. Page hit her and her and Nashia got up and ran. Bri and I did the same after a lighting bolt struck in front of us. Sean waved his hands and everyone ran to him. Lightning hit right next to us as we ran. Then as we were getting to the other side a fire started and it cut off me and Bri. Sean, Page,and Nashia were over There on  the other side. I held my gun and it still had some bullets in it but it was hard to see with the fire in front of me. I hade a warm and cold feeling as the rain fell and the fire growing, Sean and I made eye contact and both of us knew what was going to happen. This was going to end some point and I wasn't going down without a fight.
"So Sean this is where the end starts." I said and felt Page and Nashia's eyes on me. The smell of fire and rain was a odd thing but Sean and I pulled out our guns. Suddenly a cracking sound came and a tree started to fall my way. I jumped out of the way and I looked back at where Sean was but he was gone. They were on the run again and I wasn't going to let that happen again. I needed a way to get past the fire and get to them. But the fire was really strong in this storm. I was still determined to get past it though. I ran back to the fallen tree and broke a big branch and I looked at the fire. I started to run with the branch in my hand. As I got closer to the fire I put the front of the branch on the ground and I jumped over the fire. "Hahahaha take that Fire!!" I was excited that I made it over, but I still had a job to do. I ran but it was hard to see and there car was gone. I looked around for something that would give me a clue on where they went. I found a necklace on the ground and it was Skylar's. It was the key necklace I gave her long ago. Why did she have it here with her. Was she really caring it all this was? I need to get to the bottom of this.