Time To Go

Skylar's POW
I was sitting on the couch with Leo and Nashia. They were fast asleep by now. It was 1:00am so of course they would be sleeping. But I couldn't sleep. How Sean behaved yesterday scared the crap out of me. I never knew he could act like that. Also I never ever tried to make a move on him. I'm not that kind of friend. But he thinks I am. I have to make it up to him some how. Then my phone buzzed. I got up and walked to the table and picked it up. It was a text message from Paige!
"Oh my god!" I yelled "Hey everyone wake up" and everyone sprang from their feet.
"What the hell Skylar!" Leo yelled. I read the text message and it said that her and Sean were going to Los Angles to live. "Pack your guys bags were going to California." Nashia and Leo got up. Leo packed what he needed and gave Nashia and I some of his long shirts and pants he didn't wear. Then we ran outside to Leo's car and we got in and he drove us to the airport to board a plane.
"Hey Skylar where is Bri?" Nashia asked "I don't know where she is." I called her and my call went to voicemail. I hanged up and we got our seats and we waited for the plane to take off.

Bri's Pow
    I snuck out of Leo's back door and took out my phone. "Hey man I'm coming to get you so be ready!" I then hung up and got oh A bus and waited for my stop to arrive. When it did I ran off and stopped in front of the prison. I went in and a officer asked what I wanted. "I want to see Robert Waxter." And he lead me to Robert's cell. I walked to his door and waved at him. He did the same, "Here your mom wanted me to give you this." I handed him a stuffed bear.
"Wow thanks." He said before the officer made me leave I winked at Robert and looked down at the toy. He nodded and I walked out of the prison. Robert will get out and our plan would continue. Inside of the bear was a little remote with a bomb in the bear. The bear looked like a fat teddy so you couldn't tell it hade a bomb in it. About five minutes later I heard the bomb went off and Robert ran out with a guard's gun in hand and blood on his face. "What did you do?" I asked he came to me.
"A guard was in front of my door and the bomb blew him up. We then heard the sirens and began to run as spot lights looked for us. "So now what?" I asked him as we ran farther away from the prison.
"We finishes this." He said and we ran out of sight.