He Came to the Rescue

Greg's Pow
I was sitting in the back of my truck looking at the stars on this beautiful night. There wasn't a cloud in sight and the stars were so big and bright too. Almost every night I would come out here and enjoy the night. Until my phone went off. My friend Nashia texted me that they were in trouble. I jumped to the front of my car and I drove off. I texted her and she gave me their wear about's. She told me to come to LA incase they needed back up, but from what? She didn't tell me what was going on. She only told me if she texted me they were in big trouble and I had to be ready. She kept texting me different places where they were and it was driving me crazy. How can I get to them when they keep moving from one place to another. She finally said they were in a gas station hiding from this guy Robert. After a haft hour I managed to get where they were. I parked in front of the gas station and texted her I was here. I then seen her and three others running to my truck and getting in.
"Greg Drive!!" She said and I pulled out of the parking lot and we were on the road. It was going to be a while until we got back to the hotel I was staying in, so her friends fell asleep. She sat in the front with me as her other friends sat in the back. I knew who her friends were cause I've meet them before when we would FaceTime each other. This is the first time we meet in person though, I was a little confused on what was going on but I would ask them what's going on when we got to the hotel.

Once we got there everyone got out and we made it to my room. They helped there one friend Skylar in cause she was bleeding for some reason? It scared the hell out of me when I saw her.
"So Nashia What The HECK IS GOING ON!!!" Her friend Page came up to me and held her hand out.
"Hi Greg I'm Page and it's nice to finally meet you! Come with me and I'll tell you everything." I lead her to the kitchen and she told me that Robert went crazy and he wants to kill all of them. Later that night after everyone had showers and ate something they were all out like lights. I was on the soft chair and I had a blanket on me as I watched Tv. But not everyone was asleep Sean and Page were out in the hall yelling at each other. I'm surprised that Nashia and Skylar were sleeping threw that, until Nashia said something.
"Greg it's ok they been doing this for quite a while now."
"They've been fighting?" I asked looking at her.
"Ya there relationship is going down hill." She said and looked at the Tv.
I sighed wondering what's going to happen next.