Memories Lost

Robert's Pow
     "Baby I'm back and look what I got!" Bri said while entering the room with a unconscious Sean. I smiled and pointed to the chair in the room, she carried him to it and I tied him to it.
"So what makes you so sure he'll come to our side?" She said as he got a drink of water.
"Oh you'll see my dear, I have a way with people." I said smiling at Sean. Later that night Sean woke up and he looked around.
"Wh-where an I?" He asked trying to catch his breath as he looked around. I turned on the light aside from me and his eyes widen as he tried to break free.
"Hello Seanaboy misses me?" I asked with a knife in my hand. He pulled harder on the ropes that held him in the chair as I got closer to him.
"G-Get the HELL away from ME!!" He yelled as I put my hand on his mouth.
"Oh Sean we don't yell or I'll have my knife show you what we do to people who yell. I put my knife near his head and he began to shake in fear. I let go of his mouth and Bri came in with a suitcase and a drink.
"What are you going to do with me!" Sean said as he looked over and his eyes widen as he saw Bri.
"Bri why? We trusted you! I trusted you." Sean said trying not to get upset as he saw his old friend standing near me. She walked over to him and knees down to him.
"Sorry Sean but Business is business and I want my pay. If that means kidnapping you than so be it." She gave me my drink and I looked in the suitcase.
"Oh well done my daring, this should work like a charm." I grabbed the needle and held it out.
"W-what's that, what are you going to do with me!!" He yelled again. I held my knife to his stomach and said.
"You yell one more time and you get a taste of this thing got it." He nodded fast as I took it away from him.
"Well Sean it's been fun but this is good bye for now." I said and I walked to him with the needle.
"WAIT, please at least tell me what your going to do to me." He yelled as tears ran down his face. I sighed and I nodded.
"Ok fine only cause you asked so nicely. What I'm going to do is drug you and erase your mind and you'll become my mind slave, but don't worry you'll do a great job on my behalf!" He looked down and closed his eyes.
"I hade what I ever wanted, Page loved me and I have such caring friends. It was a start on something wonderful. I loved her so much, please make sure she knows how much I love her!" He said in between tears, I didn't even feel bad for him just pity. Him crying cause he's going to help me, what a cowardly thing to do. I got my knife and cut a little cut on his arm so I can use the needle. I poked the tip in his cut and he winded as I did it, soon he hung his head as he lost consciousness.
"Soon he'll be ours and the master plan will start!" Bri and I laughed as our plan was working so far.